Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews for Nurse

Salary / Benefits
im a nurse with 4 years of continuous experience in the field of occupational health and safety and soon to be health practitioner after pass all my requirements.
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
A typical day would be morning exercises and toolbox meetings for the workers, inspection of manpower of all the personnel in the project site, BP Monitoring for people with hypertension, Orientation of newly hired workers, checking of pre-employment medical examination, filing of documents, and site inspection. What I have learned from the company is to always be prepared for any unexpected incidents or accidents and always respect workers that contributes to the development of the project. The management is okay, our project manager is kind but our safety adviser (Supervisor) is very abusive of power, displays unprofessional attitude in the workplace, irritating, and not the best example of a great leader. Our engineers and architechs are not safety oriented and sometimes bend the safety rules to catch up in their schedule accomplishment. Low salary offer for nurses but high workload and sometimes when done with your work, the safety supervisor will pass his work to the nurse. My co-workers are okay The hardest part of the job is listening to my supervisor talk unprofessionally to me and my co-workers as well as the construction workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to learn from the people working and how the safety system in a construction corporation works.
Pros
Free Snacks and lunch every training, and every nurses coordination meeting
Cons
Small benefits and healthcards