Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews for Field Engineer

Field Engineer9 reviews
Philippines9 reviews

Nice company to build career

Salary was competitive with comparison to other leading construction conglomerates in the Philippines. Work-life balance was a bit off, since we were required to work 6-7 times a week due to necessity of site supervision and other paper works

A company that you will consider as your TOTGA if you leave

It's the people and the work culture I value the most that made me stay. The company's core values reflect its vision towards a first world philippines.

A whole day of productive work, learned many different things about my job, the workplace culture is ambient and the co employees are friendly. Salary is good too.

Competetive

Our experience has been a very positive one. Working with a management team that is accommodating and sensitive to our needs. Their professionalism shows in management and quality of work.

Very toxic environment, poor management

I dont reccomend this company to the young professionals since the management will not support you especially if u have issues with the site. I dont understand why this company hire foreigners thinking that these people would help or expert but in fact it ruins the production or making the accomplishment too slow. The company is big but poor management and very toxic

Productive and fun Work place

I Learn the new system of Formworks in Megawide and learn how to installed the precast slab. and its fun to work with the other engineer because we have a bonding and they show respect to each other. and the most enjoyable moment when i was in the Megawide is when we finish the structural of the building and have a topping of ceremony.

Toxic Site

The site I was assigned in, Urban Deca Manila, was toxic. The management is really negative and treats employees bad. No encouragement. Sub contractors are treated poorly.

Innovative and Pleasant working environment

This company is one of the leading company in the Philippines today having many projects in different areas.It promotes the engineering excellence,innovation,safety,team management in every projects to ensure quality and satisfaction of its clients and workers also. The construction flow is smooth and on a fast track because of the advance equipments,materials and methodologies that they used.

Pros

bonus/incentives

Productive and Learning workplace

Reviewing and execution of for construction drawing, site monitoring and implementation from foundations, substructure up to superstructure. I learn rebar cutting list, quantity take off, form works systems and construction management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits