Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews for Field Engineer

Salary / Benefits
Salary was competitive with comparison to other leading construction conglomerates in the Philippines. Work-life balance was a bit off, since we were required to work 6-7 times a week due to necessity of site supervision and other paper works
Salary / Benefits
A whole day of productive work, learned many different things about my job, the workplace culture is ambient and the co employees are friendly. Salary is good too.
Salary / Benefits
Our experience has been a very positive one. Working with a management team that is accommodating and sensitive to our needs. Their professionalism shows in management and quality of work.
Salary / Benefits
I dont reccomend this company to the young professionals since the management will not support you especially if u have issues with the site. I dont understand why this company hire foreigners thinking that these people would help or expert but in fact it ruins the production or making the accomplishment too slow. The company is big but poor management and very toxic
Salary / Benefits
I Learn the new system of Formworks in Megawide and learn how to installed the precast slab. and its fun to work with the other engineer because we have a bonding and they show respect to each other. and the most enjoyable moment when i was in the Megawide is when we finish the structural of the building and have a topping of ceremony.
Salary / Benefits
The site I was assigned in, Urban Deca Manila, was toxic. The management is really negative and treats employees bad. No encouragement. Sub contractors are treated poorly.
Salary / Benefits
This company is one of the leading company in the Philippines today having many projects in different areas.It promotes the engineering excellence,innovation,safety,team management in every projects to ensure quality and satisfaction of its clients and workers also. The construction flow is smooth and on a fast track because of the advance equipments,materials and methodologies that they used.
Pros
bonus/incentives
Salary / Benefits
Reviewing and execution of for construction drawing, site monitoring and implementation from foundations, substructure up to superstructure. I learn rebar cutting list, quantity take off, form works systems and construction management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Megawide Construction Corporation?