Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews for Engineer

Engineer9 reviews
Philippines9 reviews

Good salary and benefits but no work/life balance

The project I was assigned to was very fast paced that's why we were required to work long hours Mondays to Saturdays. Benefit-wise the company was very giving and really provides malasakit to its employees.

Pros

Paid overtime. Free accomodation

Cons

Long hours and Politics

Fun workplace

Fun working place. Good colleauge, nice bosses.They provide trainings ang free staffhouse medical checkup within facility ang safety measures. Regulars emmployee

Pros

bonus, overtime, Hmo, treats on special events

Cons

not being productive

Great Company

Develop and enhance your skill, less supervision which is thrilling. it allows you to supervise on your own, working environment is great sometimes it is stressful due to the target deadlines.

Mepf

Learning and work experience I gain in Megawide is incomparable. They continuously improve their working relations with their employees. Managers were fine. But overall experience and relationship with the co employees were good.

Pros

Extensive experience of Work

Cons

Some Managers is not fitted for the job

Excellent workplace

I learned more about my strengths and weaknesses. My colleagues are very helpful. My project manager is also very supportive on my growth as a professional.

Fun and challenging

It requires you to give your best and compensates you well.Although it doesnt pay overtime, they make it up in the performance bonus.They provide training from the highest to lowest employees.

Prodoctive, everyday learning

As an office engineer, i always do paperworks that helps me to learn how to use microsoft word and excel. It was always fun to do billings for sub contractor. And also i learn about structural and architectural details that i always sent for approval to the management..

Pros

Free accomodation

A less conducive working environment.

It has a less conducive working environment for Cebu office. And with a less efficient Human Resource department that has no close monitoring to their staffs with respect to benefits and tenureship. Cebu office has an unjust management.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Less family time. And unjust management

We are always early in the morning. Our Project Manager do not tolerate latecomers. We are required to do a list of our daily objectives with deadlines. By means of this we don't missed any important things need to be accomplished.

Pros

Free seminars

Cons

Slow process of salary adjustment

Jobs at Megawide Construction Corporation