Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews for Engineer

Salary / Benefits
Develop and enhance your skill, less supervision which is thrilling. it allows you to supervise on your own, working environment is great sometimes it is stressful due to the target deadlines.
Salary / Benefits
Learning and work experience I gain in Megawide is incomparable. They continuously improve their working relations with their employees. Managers were fine. But overall experience and relationship with the co employees were good.
Pros
Extensive experience of Work
Cons
Some Managers is not fitted for the job
Salary / Benefits
I learned more about my strengths and weaknesses. My colleagues are very helpful. My project manager is also very supportive on my growth as a professional.
Salary / Benefits
It requires you to give your best and compensates you well.Although it doesnt pay overtime, they make it up in the performance bonus.They provide training from the highest to lowest employees.
Salary / Benefits
As an office engineer, i always do paperworks that helps me to learn how to use microsoft word and excel. It was always fun to do billings for sub contractor. And also i learn about structural and architectural details that i always sent for approval to the management..
Pros
Free accomodation
Salary / Benefits
It has a less conducive working environment for Cebu office. And with a less efficient Human Resource department that has no close monitoring to their staffs with respect to benefits and tenureship. Cebu office has an unjust management.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Less family time. And unjust management
Salary / Benefits
We are always early in the morning. Our Project Manager do not tolerate latecomers. We are required to do a list of our daily objectives with deadlines. By means of this we don't missed any important things need to be accomplished.
Pros
Free seminars
Cons
Slow process of salary adjustment