Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews for CAD Technician

Salary / Benefits
Good company to work. Nice relationship to subordinates. Nice compensation and benefits. Love to be here. That my review and so on and so forth happylife
Salary / Benefits
Nice Colleague/workmates. Promotions and regularization is only for the Managers but not in Rank and File employees. Difficult to get regularization and Promotions even if your working 5 years and up. Management always think about the savings. Overload office works. Overtime pay is only for the Operations. Good thing is they provide Medicard and incentives.
Salary / Benefits
-Strict time Schedule -I learn new things in construction site. -Management is okay but not all because it was site management -Good Workplace. -Hardest part of the job is when details are urgently needed but limited time -most enjoyable part of the job, i left the problem on site and not bring it to our house.
Pros
i meet new connections.
Cons
Cannot Level up immediately
Salary / Benefits
A good company who accepts fresh graduates but limited training. Good benefits. Fun workplace and co-workers. Lots of workloads. So many bosses but lack staff...
Salary / Benefits
My work her is Cad Operator and its good because they give us the high specs for our work like for Revit, Auto-cad,Skecth up and navisworks.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Megawide Construction Corporation?