Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews for CAD Technician

CAD Technician5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews

Its okay here in megawide

Good company to work. Nice relationship to subordinates. Nice compensation and benefits. Love to be here. That my review and so on and so forth happylife

Good only for the Managers

Nice Colleague/workmates. Promotions and regularization is only for the Managers but not in Rank and File employees. Difficult to get regularization and Promotions even if your working 5 years and up. Management always think about the savings. Overload office works. Overtime pay is only for the Operations. Good thing is they provide Medicard and incentives.

productive and fun job environment

-Strict time Schedule -I learn new things in construction site. -Management is okay but not all because it was site management -Good Workplace. -Hardest part of the job is when details are urgently needed but limited time -most enjoyable part of the job, i left the problem on site and not bring it to our house.

Pros

i meet new connections.

Cons

Cannot Level up immediately

ok

A good company who accepts fresh graduates but limited training. Good benefits. Fun workplace and co-workers. Lots of workloads. So many bosses but lack staff...

Productive Company and Advance technology for construction

My work her is Cad Operator and its good because they give us the high specs for our work like for Revit, Auto-cad,Skecth up and navisworks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits