Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews for Architect

Architect6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews

supportive team on site especially to finishing department

to someone who look for construction exposure on site, you might consider this company as stepping stone and develop your career. but I can say that it depends on the site you will be appoint. Luckily I was designated with a very supportive team whom become my second family and I can say that I learned a lot to them especially in finishing works, materials, methods and integrity ;)

Pros

Free accomodations (if on site)

Cons

overtime is necessary (if operation/on-site)

Competitive company

Very competitive and good company to be with. It helps me grow as not only as an architect but also as an individual. It open my mind to more possibilities im life.

fun workplace

An example of great company here in the Philippines. Diversified construction management and quality of work. A good company to be a stepping stone for your career choice.

Good experience

Megawide Construction Corp is leading advance Technology on both structural and architectural methodologies, from initial plans to detailed planning to executive and monitoring and controling are well track.

typical office environment

work is good. you have to do all the work alone with minimal guide or most of the time, the TL will not really guide or help, but you will just enjoy the work because you will just get use to it.

productive workplace

Offers great opportunity for professional growth but still need to improved the management system and organized allotment of workloads on every department

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits