Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews in Taytay

Salary / Benefits
At first you’ll easily get stress because of the work but when you familiarize the flow of work it will be easier for you to finish the task. And when on site you will learn so many things especially when you are the one who’s in-charge of the site.
Salary / Benefits
NIce work place and environmentProfessionsl spproach to Employee. Adhere to Labor policy of Government. Compensation are Competitive sn. SAFETY and working Hours sre implemented
Salary / Benefits
Top job assignment Ist class tools and equipment robotics machinery Safe workplace area Very good on salary and benefits on their employees Nice co worker
Salary / Benefits
No work-life balance. Salary doesn’t fit the 6day work schedule (8-5pm). The leave is applicable after 1yr not after regularization. The management is too tight on daily schedule. We have to show gate pass before exiting the premises if we have to leave before 5pm. It feels like we can’t decide on our own when in the first place it’s our rights. I don’t recommend working on the precast batching plant of megawide.
Salary / Benefits
installing equipment. For example, a plumber may select and install a commercial hot water system based on common practice and regulatory codes.MEP field must understand a broad range of disciplines, including dynamics, mechanics, fluids, thermodynamics, heat transfer, chemistry, electricity, and computers.
Salary / Benefits
I Learn the new system of Formworks in Megawide and learn how to installed the precast slab. and its fun to work with the other engineer because we have a bonding and they show respect to each other. and the most enjoyable moment when i was in the Megawide is when we finish the structural of the building and have a topping of ceremony.
Salary / Benefits
During a typical work week, I get into the office early since I was receiving reports from night shift people of our Maintenance Department. I learned that it was not so good as everyday to received complete reports all the time. And the good part of being in my previous company was very enjoying and everyone is dedicated to their job.
Salary / Benefits
Nice Colleague/workmates. Promotions and regularization is only for the Managers but not in Rank and File employees. Difficult to get regularization and Promotions even if your working 5 years and up. Management always think about the savings. Overload office works. Overtime pay is only for the Operations. Good thing is they provide Medicard and incentives.
Salary / Benefits
Performed tasks by applying the skills and knowledge earned in school. Assisted the Maintenance Department in monitoring the maintenance works conducted within the premises. Produced a concise monthly summary of repair works conducted. Managed the turnover of used electronic spare parts from previous applications inside the plant.
Salary / Benefits
monday to saturday work. compose of 20 hectares complex and 2,000 employees.dealing with different level and types of people. with complete office, equipment and facilities which is almost operational 24 hours a day.
Pros
free transportaion and allowance
Cons
location