Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews in Taytay

Taytay11 reviews

Fun and happy workplace at first but the Management handling was not good

I enjoyed the first year of work but then so many things happened. Too much politics in the office. If you're not "sipsip" to the bosses, you're position is not guaranteed. No salary increase, no career growth and plan for you. There's also favoritism in the office. Under paid and unappreciated efforts. A great company outside but not inside.

Pros

With performance incentives

Cons

No salary increase, No career growth, no OT pay for office workers

Hr Head of the business units is very very unprofessional.

Final pay is not given in full. Favoritism in management is chronic. Very dirty politics inside. Culture is very toxic. Will not recommend working here.

Will learn a lot of things especially in precast since it is the company’s specialty.

At first you’ll easily get stress because of the work but when you familiarize the flow of work it will be easier for you to finish the task. And when on site you will learn so many things especially when you are the one who’s in-charge of the site.

Engineer

NIce work place and environmentProfessionsl spproach to Employee. Adhere to Labor policy of Government. Compensation are Competitive sn. SAFETY and working Hours sre implemented

Construction firm

Top job assignment Ist class tools and equipment robotics machinery Safe workplace area Very good on salary and benefits on their employees Nice co worker

Mepfs

installing equipment. For example, a plumber may select and install a commercial hot water system based on common practice and regulatory codes.MEP field must understand a broad range of disciplines, including dynamics, mechanics, fluids, thermodynamics, heat transfer, chemistry, electricity, and computers.

Productive and fun Work place

I Learn the new system of Formworks in Megawide and learn how to installed the precast slab. and its fun to work with the other engineer because we have a bonding and they show respect to each other. and the most enjoyable moment when i was in the Megawide is when we finish the structural of the building and have a topping of ceremony.

Productive and Challenging

During a typical work week, I get into the office early since I was receiving reports from night shift people of our Maintenance Department. I learned that it was not so good as everyday to received complete reports all the time. And the good part of being in my previous company was very enjoying and everyone is dedicated to their job.

Good only for the Managers

Nice Colleague/workmates. Promotions and regularization is only for the Managers but not in Rank and File employees. Difficult to get regularization and Promotions even if your working 5 years and up. Management always think about the savings. Overload office works. Overtime pay is only for the Operations. Good thing is they provide Medicard and incentives.

Productive and fun days at the office and the assembly line

Performed tasks by applying the skills and knowledge earned in school. Assisted the Maintenance Department in monitoring the maintenance works conducted within the premises. Produced a concise monthly summary of repair works conducted. Managed the turnover of used electronic spare parts from previous applications inside the plant.

proactive workplace

monday to saturday work. compose of 20 hectares complex and 2,000 employees.dealing with different level and types of people. with complete office, equipment and facilities which is almost operational 24 hours a day.

Pros

free transportaion and allowance

Cons

location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Megawide Construction Corporation in Taytay

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?