Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews in Taguig

Salary / Benefits
-Strict time Schedule -I learn new things in construction site. -Management is okay but not all because it was site management -Good Workplace. -Hardest part of the job is when details are urgently needed but limited time -most enjoyable part of the job, i left the problem on site and not bring it to our house.
Pros
i meet new connections.
Cons
Cannot Level up immediately
Salary / Benefits
Every Friday, we gather to have bonding before ending the week and before other co-workers go home in their provinces. It's a good thing to have small talks and deep conversations with co-workers to assess the skills, attitudes, and sort of ideas that may add in strategies of management when it comes to their employees.
Pros
Time/Bonding
Salary / Benefits
Competitive company. They will help you althroughout your internship. And they are accomodating and have a lot of patience with their trainees. You will learn a lot
Salary / Benefits
The business unit is set to double production capacity this year, with corresponding change in structure and system upgrade. 8 hrs, 6 days work per week, with tool box meeting and exercise every Monday Batching and dispatch are JIT (Just-in-time) processes set at maximum of 2 hours to unload concrete in place to avoid spoilage. Own engineer at project ensures JIT preparation of site before plant dispatch, monitored through viber group messaging Raw material procurement and delivery are JIT processes set at 1.5 days inventory. Critical challenges are plant breakdown flee,t breakdown and lack of parts to rectify problems.
Pros
Financial growth is well projected
Cons
Culture change to ensure sustainability and stability is not programmed with the growth plan
Salary / Benefits
Batching Plant Company is a big field to engage. I learned a lot with regards to Concrete Works. The Basics and Advance Works and Trainings. Co Workers are easy to be with and we work as a team. I have become flexible in different work assignments given by my superior and be able to finish work on time. I am also punctual. The management is good since the plant has just started last 2013 only. The hardest part is the QAQC of Concrete. I have a big responsibility on these and it must follow the ASTM Standard all the time. The most enjoyable part is that i have chance to go and explore different site projects and be able to learn many things that can give me additional knowledge for my experience.
Pros
Free living allowance
Cons
Extended working hours