Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Salary / Benefits
Learning in Megawide is Continuous which is good for the employees' career growth. They intend to invest and train their employees and ensure their competencies were in line with company's vision and mission.
Salary / Benefits
Being an HR is a work that could have passion. You should have a heart of an empathy to staff. To Give the best HR services to the employee is the most satisfying job.
Salary / Benefits
Megawide Batchig Plant is highly recommended due to its competitive Career growth experience. This company help you to grow and train for you to become more competitive and productive.
Pros
many benefits
Salary / Benefits
Seminars for professionals for growth and to keep us up to date for the current trends in the construction and design business. Incentives are given. Employee Activities like team building.
Salary / Benefits
Develop and enhance your skill, less supervision which is thrilling. it allows you to supervise on your own, working environment is great sometimes it is stressful due to the target deadlines.
Salary / Benefits
One of the best construction companies in the Philippines, use modern techniques and equipments. Great people with a nice boss and a nice workplace. i’ve learn a lot in this company, they let me do things what really engineers do like inspecting and auditing different projects of megawide. Taught me paper works in office , computations, editing with autocadd, assigning cranes with autocadd and compute number of working days of the project by sequencing. What I cherish most is they brought me in many construction projects . As I stayed there in a short period of time I visited 6 megawide ongoing projects on different places
Pros
Free travel fares
Salary / Benefits
Megawide is a leading construction company in the country, they give incentives based on performance during June and December aside from the bonus mandated by law.
Benefits
Cons
Career growth depends on number of certificates / licenses
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company. I learned how to handle stress, extend my patience, we submit the projects before the deadline ends, to read some plans and so on.
Pros
Free Lunches, Fix rate for Salary, Don't have overtime, Salary adjustment
Cons
Healtcare
Salary / Benefits
Exciting to work with because I'll always make myself busy and productive every day. The company gives me a lot of experience and knowledge that I can share with others in the future. The management was very supportive and able to give their best for the success of the project and company as well. They have good ambiance workplace.
Pros
Free accommodation with allowance
Cons
no overtime
Salary / Benefits
Very nice company.this company is very family orriented.my manager was so very kind and all my co workmate. Above all my working expirience, this is onr of my best job.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
Too much politics, specially st Head Office MEPF Section. All of the staff including the OIC and non-licensed Senior Electrical Staff have a crab mentality. I have been resign because of no career advancement, salary appraisal and unhealthy environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Megawide Construction Company is a big and steady company. In my 6 years of stay in this company I experienced ups and downs but my team head Engr. Melvino Faustino never let his staff down. Megawide all in all is a good company with many benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and challenging to work with. Six days work a week. Compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 and practices Project Management Professional Applications. It was a challenge to complete your staff. They provide seminars for review and updating of your skills in management.
Pros
Top Caliber Construction Company
Cons
Project based - Contractual
Salary / Benefits
I was able to utilize my skills and developed profession competency towards work.Good Working environment and fun filled experience with colleagues and superiors.
Pros
Annual and semi annual incentive bonus
Salary / Benefits
work is good. you have to do all the work alone with minimal guide or most of the time, the TL will not really guide or help, but you will just enjoy the work because you will just get use to it.
Salary / Benefits
Typical work Meetings,Strategic planning,Delegating,support operation and enforce methodology,Site visit ,Management, Delegating task list, Support group, focal person prior to presentation of for bidding projects and technical presentation to clients. Construction system, Management, Operation, Design,Construction methods etc .Learned in constructions, Great opportunities and personal development .Enjoyable part reporting to top management owner of megawide, Support all project managers, Vp operation and others department, megawide representatives to all principal of our big clients.
Pros
Profit sharing
Cons
Environment
Salary / Benefits
Offers great opportunity for professional growth but still need to improved the management system and organized allotment of workloads on every department
Salary / Benefits
Learning and work experience I gain in Megawide is incomparable. They continuously improve their working relations with their employees. Managers were fine. But overall experience and relationship with the co employees were good.
Pros
Extensive experience of Work
Cons
Some Managers is not fitted for the job
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to make an Architectural Scope Matrix and Project Detail Information. Enhances my plotting skills and communication skills. The people are easy to be with and has a lot of things to offer you such as new knowledge, set of skills, and techniques for a job well done.
Salary / Benefits
The company value excellence and good engineering practices. I enjoy every second in our workplace because of good people around especially our bosses.
Pros
Options for no Saturday work
Salary / Benefits
I find the salary in this company unsatisfying, but on the other side I learned a lot about the industry. The growth of the employee is little bit slow but most of all I find the team joyful to work with.
Pros
Great Environment, Clean toilets
Cons
No Overtime Pay