Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City33 reviews

good company

good company for exposure to construction industry. be part of a top contractor company. Provides HMO to employees even to those who are project based.

Pros

annual merit increase, Hmo, HR events

Cons

project based, mon-sat, 5 days incentive only for 1 yr.

Good salary and benefits but no work/life balance

The project I was assigned to was very fast paced that's why we were required to work long hours Mondays to Saturdays. Benefit-wise the company was very giving and really provides malasakit to its employees.

Pros

Paid overtime. Free accomodation

Cons

Long hours and Politics

Productive and work balance

All tasks are very challenging but you need to collaborate with the other team and the top management will support you right away. Good culture and work balance though stressful but still manageable

Pros

Compensation package and work ethics are exemplary

Cons

Longer hours and so many challenges in each in every section

Productive and Goal-oriented

Engineers and staff were productive and approachable. They have the initiative to teach interns. They even offer seminars for safety. They include us in meetings.

Pros

Free transportation from office to the site. They let you use their computer.

Cons

None.

Productive and fun work place

Enjoyed staying in this company gives all the benefits that employee needs. Managers are approachable. People on the working area are approachable. Boss of the company is very humble.

Pros

Sport Fest every year

Cons

long day

Learning Curve

Learning in Megawide is Continuous which is good for the employees' career growth. They intend to invest and train their employees and ensure their competencies were in line with company's vision and mission.

Productive and Challenging position.

Being an HR is a work that could have passion. You should have a heart of an empathy to staff. To Give the best HR services to the employee is the most satisfying job.

Productive and Competitive workplace

Megawide Batchig Plant is highly recommended due to its competitive Career growth experience. This company help you to grow and train for you to become more competitive and productive.

Pros

many benefits

Career Growth

Seminars for professionals for growth and to keep us up to date for the current trends in the construction and design business. Incentives are given. Employee Activities like team building.

Great Company

Develop and enhance your skill, less supervision which is thrilling. it allows you to supervise on your own, working environment is great sometimes it is stressful due to the target deadlines.

Productive and hard working employees

One of the best construction companies in the Philippines, use modern techniques and equipments. Great people with a nice boss and a nice workplace. i’ve learn a lot in this company, they let me do things what really engineers do like inspecting and auditing different projects of megawide. Taught me paper works in office , computations, editing with autocadd, assigning cranes with autocadd and compute number of working days of the project by sequencing. What I cherish most is they brought me in many construction projects . As I stayed there in a short period of time I visited 6 megawide ongoing projects on different places

Pros

Free travel fares

Megawide is a leading construction company in the country, they give incentives based on performance during June and December aside from the bonus mandated by law.

Benefits

Cons

Career growth depends on number of certificates / licenses

Fun Workplace

I learned a lot from this company. I learned how to handle stress, extend my patience, we submit the projects before the deadline ends, to read some plans and so on.

Pros

Free Lunches, Fix rate for Salary, Don't have overtime, Salary adjustment

Cons

Healtcare

Productive, Exciting to Work with and Fun Work Place

Exciting to work with because I'll always make myself busy and productive every day. The company gives me a lot of experience and knowledge that I can share with others in the future. The management was very supportive and able to give their best for the success of the project and company as well. They have good ambiance workplace.

Pros

Free accommodation with allowance

Cons

no overtime

Fun

Very nice company.this company is very family orriented.my manager was so very kind and all my co workmate. Above all my working expirience, this is onr of my best job.

Pros

Free foods

Cons

Salary

N/a

Too much politics, specially st Head Office MEPF Section. All of the staff including the OIC and non-licensed Senior Electrical Staff have a crab mentality. I have been resign because of no career advancement, salary appraisal and unhealthy environment.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

My workmates and environment are so comfortable

Megawide Construction Company is a big and steady company. In my 6 years of stay in this company I experienced ups and downs but my team head Engr. Melvino Faustino never let his staff down. Megawide all in all is a good company with many benefits.

It is fun and challenging to work with this top caliber construction company.

Fun and challenging to work with. Six days work a week. Compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 and practices Project Management Professional Applications. It was a challenge to complete your staff. They provide seminars for review and updating of your skills in management.

Pros

Top Caliber Construction Company

Cons

Project based - Contractual

challenging career experienced

I was able to utilize my skills and developed profession competency towards work.Good Working environment and fun filled experience with colleagues and superiors.

Pros

Annual and semi annual incentive bonus

typical office environment

work is good. you have to do all the work alone with minimal guide or most of the time, the TL will not really guide or help, but you will just enjoy the work because you will just get use to it.

Any sports

Typical work Meetings,Strategic planning,Delegating,support operation and enforce methodology,Site visit ,Management, Delegating task list, Support group, focal person prior to presentation of for bidding projects and technical presentation to clients. Construction system, Management, Operation, Design,Construction methods etc .Learned in constructions, Great opportunities and personal development .Enjoyable part reporting to top management owner of megawide, Support all project managers, Vp operation and others department, megawide representatives to all principal of our big clients.

Pros

Profit sharing

Cons

Environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Megawide Construction Corporation in Quezon City

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?