Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews in Pasay

Salary / Benefits
Salary was competitive with comparison to other leading construction conglomerates in the Philippines. Work-life balance was a bit off, since we were required to work 6-7 times a week due to necessity of site supervision and other paper works
Salary / Benefits
So many learnings not just work but also in life. Great workplace. I'm not an Engineer nor an Architect but I learned so much about construction, the cycle and such.
Pros
they allow overtime
Salary / Benefits
Our experience has been a very positive one. Working with a management team that is accommodating and sensitive to our needs. Their professionalism shows in management and quality of work.
Salary / Benefits
Construction operations, a well managed company with good vision and mission. People are working towards engineering excellence the revolves around it core values.
Salary / Benefits
Megawide Construction Corp is leading advance Technology on both structural and architectural methodologies, from initial plans to detailed planning to executive and monitoring and controling are well track.
Salary / Benefits
Learned a lot about different methodologies. Workplace environment is good. Hardest part of the job is counter checking accomplishment on site (20,000sqm) and reviewing the alignment of schedule as per current site condition
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Megawide Construction Corporation?