Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews in Pasay

Pasay6 reviews

Nice company to build career

Salary was competitive with comparison to other leading construction conglomerates in the Philippines. Work-life balance was a bit off, since we were required to work 6-7 times a week due to necessity of site supervision and other paper works

Megawide will always feel like a home

So many learnings not just work but also in life. Great workplace. I'm not an Engineer nor an Architect but I learned so much about construction, the cycle and such.

Pros

they allow overtime

Competetive

Our experience has been a very positive one. Working with a management team that is accommodating and sensitive to our needs. Their professionalism shows in management and quality of work.

Productive and fun to work

Construction operations, a well managed company with good vision and mission. People are working towards engineering excellence the revolves around it core values.

Good experience

Megawide Construction Corp is leading advance Technology on both structural and architectural methodologies, from initial plans to detailed planning to executive and monitoring and controling are well track.

Experience was good.

Learned a lot about different methodologies. Workplace environment is good. Hardest part of the job is counter checking accomplishment on site (20,000sqm) and reviewing the alignment of schedule as per current site condition

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Megawide Construction Corporation in Pasay

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?