Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
Highly Appreciated with regard to work, Fun to work with different professionals. Enjo andfond comfort workplace .Different activities that can enhancr your social interactions with different people
Pros
Yearly Incentives
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Very competitive and good company to be with. It helps me grow as not only as an architect but also as an individual. It open my mind to more possibilities im life.
Salary / Benefits
As an intern, I get to maximise my time and resources learning from the experienced engineers at work. They provided me knowledge and work experience I need to learn about my field.
Salary / Benefits
I started in Megawide as an OJT trainee at the main office. We we're assigned at formworks division. to assign and design the formworks of each system to be used at every project. It is amazing because Megawide use high tech and efficient equipments. They value the time and efficiency of work very much and as well as value and cost of every job done.
Pros
Free Seminars and Trainings
Cons
Some toxic co-workers
Salary / Benefits
Megewide was a productive company . Being part of their company gave me a lot of experiences and ideas on how to fulfill all my obligations as a mason.
Salary / Benefits
On my 9 years at MCC was a bet challenging since Im always assign on finishing works on delayed projects. But every site has its own story to tell,new experience and delemmas that sometimes you forgot yourself. I love Megawide for they enhance me, teach me and challenge me. I start at Megawide when few engineers and architects assigned on site. We work as a team, but now as I observe its getting bigger, too many staff that sometimes teamwork and operation support and unaderstanding is less priority. But still MCC for me is my best job!!
Pros
Incentive every June and December
Cons
Salary increase every year is not implemented, construction politics is obvious.
Salary / Benefits
The site I was assigned in, Urban Deca Manila, was toxic. The management is really negative and treats employees bad. No encouragement. Sub contractors are treated poorly.
Salary / Benefits
A good company who accepts fresh graduates but limited training. Good benefits. Fun workplace and co-workers. Lots of workloads. So many bosses but lack staff...
Salary / Benefits
They gave extra effort just to explain some details regarding estimating, monitoring the quality control. They see to it that we understood some of the basic application of theories learned from the school. They also let us experienced how reconsultation with the sub-contractor is done by letting us explain on how we arrived on the proposed estimate.
Salary / Benefits
Megawide Company is one of the biggest precast factory in Philippines. Megawide has a very goo system in terms of policy and procedures. They care for the employee needs.
Pros
Free accomodations
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Megawide Construction Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
As an office engineer, i always do paperworks that helps me to learn how to use microsoft word and excel. It was always fun to do billings for sub contractor. And also i learn about structural and architectural details that i always sent for approval to the management..
Pros
Free accomodation
Salary / Benefits
It provides lot of experience in terms of civil engineering works especially in form works. The company also enhance my knowledge in designing using autocad.
Pros
health benefits
Salary / Benefits
Is it fun to be work with the engineers. I enjoy my work with them. They thought me some work that I not encounter on my internship days.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
im a nurse with 4 years of continuous experience in the field of occupational health and safety and soon to be health practitioner after pass all my requirements.
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
productive and happy work place and friendly co workers. learning in my position how to operate instruments.
Pros
free stop house
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to manage time. Responsible to organized all documents well keep.Respect my co-workers. I enjoyed most worked with people that understand me and respect me.
Pros
Long break
Salary / Benefits
The typical day will start with giving instructions to all sub contractors I'm handling. I learned how to handle contractors and how to efficiently manage my time with so many work to do, I also learned how to supervise contractors, the proper way of testing and commissioning of some equipment and finally as a mechanical engineer i also learned some knowledge in electrical works. The management and co-workers are easy to approach and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is working overtime straight for 2 weeks without off day due to project is delayed. But the most enjoyable part of this is gaining knowledge every single day due to so many work to be done.
Pros
13th month pay, medical benifits, incentive pay and friendly warm work environment
Cons
low pay
Salary / Benefits
Megwawide Construction Corporation is a good company with best career opportunity. They have a good team of people with distinctive positions. Excellent learning environment.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Overtime without pay
Salary / Benefits
A typical day would be morning exercises and toolbox meetings for the workers, inspection of manpower of all the personnel in the project site, BP Monitoring for people with hypertension, Orientation of newly hired workers, checking of pre-employment medical examination, filing of documents, and site inspection. What I have learned from the company is to always be prepared for any unexpected incidents or accidents and always respect workers that contributes to the development of the project. The management is okay, our project manager is kind but our safety adviser (Supervisor) is very abusive of power, displays unprofessional attitude in the workplace, irritating, and not the best example of a great leader. Our engineers and architechs are not safety oriented and sometimes bend the safety rules to catch up in their schedule accomplishment. Low salary offer for nurses but high workload and sometimes when done with your work, the safety supervisor will pass his work to the nurse. My co-workers are okay The hardest part of the job is listening to my supervisor talk unprofessionally to me and my co-workers as well as the construction workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to learn from the people working and how the safety system in a construction corporation works.
Pros
Free Snacks and lunch every training, and every nurses coordination meeting
Cons
Small benefits and healthcards
Salary / Benefits
7am à 6pm Peu d'opportunités de développement Managers jeunes ouvert pour discussions et nouvelles idées Collaborateurs jeunes, souvent peu expérimentés. A trainer. Travail 6 jours sur 7 Grande marque des gratte-ciels a Manilles, Philippines