Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati12 reviews

supportive team on site especially to finishing department

to someone who look for construction exposure on site, you might consider this company as stepping stone and develop your career. but I can say that it depends on the site you will be appoint. Luckily I was designated with a very supportive team whom become my second family and I can say that I learned a lot to them especially in finishing works, materials, methods and integrity ;)

Pros

Free accomodations (if on site)

Cons

overtime is necessary (if operation/on-site)

Great exposure to the field, great learning experience

Construction sites are always full of stress so you have to learn to manage your resources and your time to finish all assigned works within the set deadline,Very good development from having the role of a Trainee to Operations to having a Supervisory role. The company cares about employee development though it depends on your superiors if they will support such growth,Management was a hit or miss, you'll have the chance to experience having a manager with no experience at all and prioritizes personal agenda to enrich themselves, or be handled by someone who will teach you everything they know about the construction industry,Good teamwork is what will make your stay at the company more enjoyable. Individuals with personal agendas is what will destroy it,The hardest part of the job is doing your best while not knowing for sure if you will be renewed after your contract duration or not. On-site employees won't be regularized unless you reach the managerial positions,The most enjoyable part is obtaining in-depth knowledge about the construction industry and challenging yourself every day to meet the expectations placed upon you.

Pros

Mid year bonus, Christmas bonus depending on project performance, Salary increase and promotion is yearly

Cons

Contractual, Years of service not compensated even if you reach 10 years or more, Layoff of employees during pandemic without compensation.

Very good.

Very satisfied. Very accomodating. Good Company. Highly equipment. Very good bosses. Excellent Company. Good Safety of the company. Complete Benifits. And project Incentives.

Big budgets do not always mean best results

Cash-rich companies like Megawide do not really care much for team-building. Company rightfully maximizes hired talent to work hard but hardly much mid-top management collaboration is allowed. Company has evolved into a multi-sector organization where the rank-and-file are disposable and the has become a hiring revolving door where tenure is largely non-existent. Even top management to VP level have left as the company struggles to create sensible career paths for each employee.

Pros

cash-rich

Cons

employees are disposable

a good company

A good company with lots of benefits..head office staffs are very accomodating and very kind to applicants.the big boss are very kind and very understanding

Pros

good benefits

Cons

lots of politicians

productive

they provide a good management in needs and has a good salary.. I gained lots of knowledge and skills.. with good benefits and give a good details in work..

Fun and challenging

It requires you to give your best and compensates you well.Although it doesnt pay overtime, they make it up in the performance bonus.They provide training from the highest to lowest employees.

very good

the company is top of the line in term of constructing quality building..my job is to marking reference for the plumbness of building

Pros

free lodging

Cons

extended hours

We are always early in the morning. Our Project Manager do not tolerate latecomers. We are required to do a list of our daily objectives with deadlines. By means of this we don't missed any important things need to be accomplished.

Pros

Free seminars

Cons

Slow process of salary adjustment

Hi-tech equipments

Has a hitech equipments from abroad, there's a lot of ongoing projects such as private, governments, airport, hospitals, etc.

Productive and Learning workplace

Reviewing and execution of for construction drawing, site monitoring and implementation from foundations, substructure up to superstructure. I learn rebar cutting list, quantity take off, form works systems and construction management.

Gym at Roofdeck

Main office have a floor exclusive for workout. Before deployment to site, Planning Department provide 1 month training or refresher courses.

Pros

Free trainings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Megawide Construction Corporation in Makati

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?