Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Construction sites are always full of stress so you have to learn to manage your resources and your time to finish all assigned works within the set deadline,Very good development from having the role of a Trainee to Operations to having a Supervisory role. The company cares about employee development though it depends on your superiors if they will support such growth,Management was a hit or miss, you'll have the chance to experience having a manager with no experience at all and prioritizes personal agenda to enrich themselves, or be handled by someone who will teach you everything they know about the construction industry,Good teamwork is what will make your stay at the company more enjoyable. Individuals with personal agendas is what will destroy it,The hardest part of the job is doing your best while not knowing for sure if you will be renewed after your contract duration or not. On-site employees won't be regularized unless you reach the managerial positions,The most enjoyable part is obtaining in-depth knowledge about the construction industry and challenging yourself every day to meet the expectations placed upon you.
Pros
Mid year bonus, Christmas bonus depending on project performance, Salary increase and promotion is yearly
Cons
Contractual, Years of service not compensated even if you reach 10 years or more, Layoff of employees during pandemic without compensation.
Salary / Benefits
Good people and management. All OT works are compensated with good accommodation for all the onsite employees. Have time to rest and to have a break. Good company with good management and malasakit to the employee and client.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Ot
Salary / Benefits
At first you’ll easily get stress because of the work but when you familiarize the flow of work it will be easier for you to finish the task. And when on site you will learn so many things especially when you are the one who’s in-charge of the site.
Salary / Benefits
Highly Appreciated with regard to work, Fun to work with different professionals. Enjo andfond comfort workplace .Different activities that can enhancr your social interactions with different people
Pros
Yearly Incentives
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
NIce work place and environmentProfessionsl spproach to Employee. Adhere to Labor policy of Government. Compensation are Competitive sn. SAFETY and working Hours sre implemented
Salary / Benefits
Very competitive and good company to be with. It helps me grow as not only as an architect but also as an individual. It open my mind to more possibilities im life.
Salary / Benefits
So many learnings not just work but also in life. Great workplace. I'm not an Engineer nor an Architect but I learned so much about construction, the cycle and such.
Pros
they allow overtime
Salary / Benefits
Very satisfied. Very accomodating. Good Company. Highly equipment. Very good bosses. Excellent Company. Good Safety of the company. Complete Benifits. And project Incentives.
Salary / Benefits
A whole day of productive work, learned many different things about my job, the workplace culture is ambient and the co employees are friendly. Salary is good too.
Salary / Benefits
Learning in Megawide is Continuous which is good for the employees' career growth. They intend to invest and train their employees and ensure their competencies were in line with company's vision and mission.
Salary / Benefits
As an intern, I get to maximise my time and resources learning from the experienced engineers at work. They provided me knowledge and work experience I need to learn about my field.
Salary / Benefits
Top job assignment Ist class tools and equipment robotics machinery Safe workplace area Very good on salary and benefits on their employees Nice co worker
Salary / Benefits
Being an HR is a work that could have passion. You should have a heart of an empathy to staff. To Give the best HR services to the employee is the most satisfying job.
Salary / Benefits
Every Friday, we gather to have bonding before ending the week and before other co-workers go home in their provinces. It's a good thing to have small talks and deep conversations with co-workers to assess the skills, attitudes, and sort of ideas that may add in strategies of management when it comes to their employees.
Pros
Time/Bonding
Salary / Benefits
No work-life balance. Salary doesn’t fit the 6day work schedule (8-5pm). The leave is applicable after 1yr not after regularization. The management is too tight on daily schedule. We have to show gate pass before exiting the premises if we have to leave before 5pm. It feels like we can’t decide on our own when in the first place it’s our rights. I don’t recommend working on the precast batching plant of megawide.
Salary / Benefits
installing equipment. For example, a plumber may select and install a commercial hot water system based on common practice and regulatory codes.MEP field must understand a broad range of disciplines, including dynamics, mechanics, fluids, thermodynamics, heat transfer, chemistry, electricity, and computers.
Salary / Benefits
Our experience has been a very positive one. Working with a management team that is accommodating and sensitive to our needs. Their professionalism shows in management and quality of work.
Salary / Benefits
Megawide Batchig Plant is highly recommended due to its competitive Career growth experience. This company help you to grow and train for you to become more competitive and productive.
Pros
many benefits
Salary / Benefits
Megawide have a strong skill, knowledge and experience that make a project successful. Good concern to the admin staff a d worker. Have a good safety procedure to the workers.
Salary / Benefits
Salary was competitive with comparison to other leading construction conglomerates in the Philippines. Work-life balance was a bit off, since we were required to work 6-7 times a week due to necessity of site supervision and other paper works
Salary / Benefits
Competitive company. They will help you althroughout your internship. And they are accomodating and have a lot of patience with their trainees. You will learn a lot