Megawide Construction Corporation
View all Megawide Construction Corporation reviews

Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Review

Stressful

Stressful , not enough man power in my position yet there are many jobs to do. Staffs making arguements on a group chat instead of thinking a solution, you will be ashamed of mentioning and mentioning your name in that group chat.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Productive environment

I have been enjoying my work in the company. The project manager is very helpful to the growth of his engineers. The project is a very good example of a healthy and safe work practices.
Same roleSame location

Productive work place and friendly work environment

The typical day will start with giving instructions to all sub contractors I'm handling. I learned how to handle contractors and how to efficiently manage my time with so many work to do, I also learned how to supervise contractors, the proper way of testing and commissioning of some equipment and finally as a mechanical engineer i also learned some knowledge in electrical works. The management and co-workers are easy to approach and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is working overtime straight for 2 weeks without off day due to project is delayed. But the most enjoyable part of this is gaining knowledge every single day due to so many work to be done.

Pros

13th month pay, medical benifits, incentive pay and friendly warm work environment

Cons

low pay
Same location

You learned all in megawide

My experience in megawide is i learned and all benefits is there and you give chance to grow up because of megawide, you do your job as a proffessional and megawide help to you how to learn what di not know,,, all positive is there in megawide , , megawide tell you what is positive job and never you leave you when you need a financial problem,,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits