Megawide Construction Corporation
View all Megawide Construction Corporation reviews

Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Review

Competitive company

Very competitive and good company to be with. It helps me grow as not only as an architect but also as an individual. It open my mind to more possibilities im life.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

supportive team on site especially to finishing department

to someone who look for construction exposure on site, you might consider this company as stepping stone and develop your career. but I can say that it depends on the site you will be appoint. Luckily I was designated with a very supportive team whom become my second family and I can say that I learned a lot to them especially in finishing works, materials, methods and integrity ;)

Pros

Free accomodations (if on site)

Cons

overtime is necessary (if operation/on-site)
Same role

fun workplace

An example of great company here in the Philippines. Diversified construction management and quality of work. A good company to be a stepping stone for your career choice.
Same location

You learned all in megawide

My experience in megawide is i learned and all benefits is there and you give chance to grow up because of megawide, you do your job as a proffessional and megawide help to you how to learn what di not know,,, all positive is there in megawide , , megawide tell you what is positive job and never you leave you when you need a financial problem,,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits