Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Very competitive and good company to be with. It helps me grow as not only as an architect but also as an individual. It open my mind to more possibilities im life.
Salary / Benefits
So many learnings not just work but also in life. Great workplace. I'm not an Engineer nor an Architect but I learned so much about construction, the cycle and such.
Pros
they allow overtime
Salary / Benefits
Very satisfied. Very accomodating. Good Company. Highly equipment. Very good bosses. Excellent Company. Good Safety of the company. Complete Benifits. And project Incentives.
Salary / Benefits
A whole day of productive work, learned many different things about my job, the workplace culture is ambient and the co employees are friendly. Salary is good too.
Salary / Benefits
Learning in Megawide is Continuous which is good for the employees' career growth. They intend to invest and train their employees and ensure their competencies were in line with company's vision and mission.
Salary / Benefits
As an intern, I get to maximise my time and resources learning from the experienced engineers at work. They provided me knowledge and work experience I need to learn about my field.
Salary / Benefits
Top job assignment Ist class tools and equipment robotics machinery Safe workplace area Very good on salary and benefits on their employees Nice co worker
Salary / Benefits
Being an HR is a work that could have passion. You should have a heart of an empathy to staff. To Give the best HR services to the employee is the most satisfying job.
Salary / Benefits
Every Friday, we gather to have bonding before ending the week and before other co-workers go home in their provinces. It's a good thing to have small talks and deep conversations with co-workers to assess the skills, attitudes, and sort of ideas that may add in strategies of management when it comes to their employees.
Pros
Time/Bonding
Salary / Benefits
No work-life balance. Salary doesn’t fit the 6day work schedule (8-5pm). The leave is applicable after 1yr not after regularization. The management is too tight on daily schedule. We have to show gate pass before exiting the premises if we have to leave before 5pm. It feels like we can’t decide on our own when in the first place it’s our rights. I don’t recommend working on the precast batching plant of megawide.
Salary / Benefits
installing equipment. For example, a plumber may select and install a commercial hot water system based on common practice and regulatory codes.MEP field must understand a broad range of disciplines, including dynamics, mechanics, fluids, thermodynamics, heat transfer, chemistry, electricity, and computers.
Salary / Benefits
Our experience has been a very positive one. Working with a management team that is accommodating and sensitive to our needs. Their professionalism shows in management and quality of work.
Salary / Benefits
Megawide Batchig Plant is highly recommended due to its competitive Career growth experience. This company help you to grow and train for you to become more competitive and productive.
Pros
many benefits
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Megawide have a strong skill, knowledge and experience that make a project successful. Good concern to the admin staff a d worker. Have a good safety procedure to the workers.
Salary / Benefits
Salary was competitive with comparison to other leading construction conglomerates in the Philippines. Work-life balance was a bit off, since we were required to work 6-7 times a week due to necessity of site supervision and other paper works
Salary / Benefits
Competitive company. They will help you althroughout your internship. And they are accomodating and have a lot of patience with their trainees. You will learn a lot
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work. Nice relationship to subordinates. Nice compensation and benefits. Love to be here. That my review and so on and so forth happylife
Salary / Benefits
It is a good Company to have an internship. The company will introduce you to the world of construction. The employees act as a family and they look out at each other.
Salary / Benefits
Pros - Megawide is a great company which specializes in construction. They heavily invest in long term assets like equipment, technology and on their other business units. Performance bonus 2x a year (depends on cashflow of project) Cons - Very stressful job, too many boss to deal with, others also are bully especially to the newbies, no work life balance, no benefits for starters, lots of overtime even if not necessary, too much politics
Salary / Benefits
I dont reccomend this company to the young professionals since the management will not support you especially if u have issues with the site. I dont understand why this company hire foreigners thinking that these people would help or expert but in fact it ruins the production or making the accomplishment too slow. The company is big but poor management and very toxic
Salary / Benefits
Seminars for professionals for growth and to keep us up to date for the current trends in the construction and design business. Incentives are given. Employee Activities like team building.