Mega Cellular Network

Mega Cellular Network Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Focus on your goal. Be responsible. Always smile and greet costumer's and visitor's. Don't do stupid things that might distroy you. Be humble and friendly.
Pros
Free birthday cake
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
looking forward to integrating family values to a corporate setting. being run by one family for more than 25 years, it has been a pioneer in the industry and has been a partner of Smart Communications. the CEO is looking at other industries and has his son on the mentoring stage for succession. Most of the employees have worked there for more than 15 years. transitioning between generations is a challenge. but the family-centered values make it a comfortable place to work.
Pros
time management, willingness to adapt
Cons
minimum pay, slow adjustments to change
Salary / Benefits
i have learn so many things at Mega on how to work on time, to be a productive person, the hardest part at the job is when you don't have so much time to finish your work but the employees there will support and help you.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
you will learn things especially if you're a begginer in the world of gadgets.you will also be trained to multi task and learn everything even beforw you become the officer in a branch.
Pros
salary always on time
Salary / Benefits
For the past 6 years, i have known this company as a competitive company and they show love and concern to their staffs. Also i have gained a lot of experience and knowledge on how to communicate in such ways to other people.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
nice work place, good management, i learned so many things in this kind of work, i learned how to make a deal in client & i sell a product i enjoyed because i learned
Pros
expected salary
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a Sales Associate. I learned how to deal different people and promotes new product of mobile phones. Working in Mega Cellular as Sales Associate was a good and happy experience.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun .. and you can also learn in products training. Good employees and employer . Very good company . They give good benefits and salaries to employees.
Pros
They give incentives and commissions and sometimes they give free meals
Cons
8 hrs. And also have overtime but it pays
Salary / Benefits
I worked 6 days a week. I worked as a cashier, I learned to give good and nice customer service. We have quota and once we reach it we have incentives every month. the most enjoyable part is i always ended the day having a star with no over or less even a centavo.
benefits
Cons
8-9hours plus overtime
Salary / Benefits
my typical day at work is assisting customers on what phone they want and what is suitable for them.
Pros
Cons
break and healthcare