Medtronic

Medtronic Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
The phone interviewer/Talent acquisition was an impolite way of approaching applicants. Talent acquisition thinks he's the hiring manager a Very arrogant tone of command.
Salary / Benefits
It is a global organization that deals with Medical equipment support. Typical day at work involves answering phone calls and emails. Culture is good. I love that I can help actual patients and save lives, real time.
Salary / Benefits
Working in business support, there are no two days that are the same. It is a very dynamic environment with challenges in the supply chain every day. The company cultivates a culture where everyone has the opportunity to grow and is very compliant with company standards.
Salary / Benefits
- Productive Working Environment - Working Life - Gain more knowledge - You can apply your knowledge or suggestion that can contribute to the company - Considers opinion and ideas for improvement
Salary / Benefits
There's team collaboration, people are hardworking and work independently. I learned a lot from this company because of my multi-tasking job when I started because I joined the company when it just had its legal entity set-up.
Salary / Benefits
lot of trainings and seminars, good people, a lot of thins to lear regarding good manufacturing practices
Pros
A1 company
Cons
far from my homeplace