MedSpecialized

MedSpecialized Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

No salary and incentives

The salary is really small and there are no internet allowance and very small incentives. QA incentives is monthly but only 350 pesos and you can get it when for full 2 months you dont have a 2.5 score. And attendance allowances i dont get it for some they can avail to it but eventhough they have abscenes and for some with minimal abscemes they dont have that incentive.

remote work

learned so much but I won't recommend this to someone that has no medical background. If you want to try then go ahead especially for call center newbies.

100% pleased overall. Hired quickly, offered plenty of potential to prove myself, and I've enjoyed every opportunity I've been given.

There are endless opportunities to explore and advance your career at MedSpecialized. It is an extremely fast-growing company and a wonderful place to work. The CEO truly cares about each individual, welcomes creativity, and leads by example. The managers are always willing to help and will take time out of their day to dedicate to helping you if needed. The hiring process too was wonderful and easily streamlined. All expectations were made clear throughout the entire process.

Pros

Fast growing company and endless opportunities to explore and advance your career.

Cons

Areas for improvement include: Salary adjustments to attract skilled applicants

Friendly

Company sugar coated the tasks during onbarding training. Tho mentors are friendly and approachable. Training process is not that enough but if you're a veteran in the field already I think you'll do fine.

Very lucrative for stable job seekers

Manager is very responsive and attempts to make sure that everything is covered. There is a culture that allows growth and secure tenure. Not all companies are perfect and MedSpecialized clearly has a lot of room to grow; one thing is sure, they are doing their best.

Strict in gadgets, not allowed inside the production floor because of the confidentiality of the healthcare data.

The perks are really great with free lunch or dinner, unlimited coffee, and ice cream. The schedule is fair and the culture is good. I enjoy working with the team and the HR people are polite and courteous.

Pros

Free lunch or dinner, unlimited coffee and ice cream, great people

Cons

mostly are in graveyard shift since the clients are US

MedSpecialized

I like working at Medspecialized but things got complicated and management became toxic. Instead of pushing you to do good but they push you negatively. On a lighter side, they gave a good incentives and benefits to look forward every single day.

Not a good working environment

The work you get will depend on the clinic you are assigned to, but overall the environment is toxic. Word goes around real quick, whether or not they are true. They will you give you incident reports (IR) for wearing skirts even a little above your knee. The one who gives that out is the HR Lead, and as long as something is not convenient for her then she will sanction you for something you did not even do. Basically, the management has biased judgments and decisions. Some Team Leads (married males to be specific) hit on their female employees and some do not consider emergency leaves (e.g. my co-employee who had to leave work early because he had to look for bags of blood for his son's operation)

Pros

Free meals, free ice cream, free coffee and other hot beverages

Cons

Meals will depend on the food vendor if they're good or not

a great place to work with nap rooms and free ice cream

It is a place where in individuals can grow their career, it is a very collaborative work environment giving importance in open communication within the workplace.

Growing company

It was a great place to start and develop your skills especially in encoding, comprehending deeply about medical records and imaging. Nevertheless, they always have some fun activities for all of the employees.

Pros

Free meal and snacks plus they have sleeping lounge

Flexible

one must be flexible enough to work with different tasks that are assigned to you, you are assigned from one task to another so always be ready for changes

Productive and fun work place

I love how pleasing the whole environment is. It may not be perfect (because no company is) but it creates an atmosphere of growth and openness, My workmates are a great plus to my growth. Though there are still a lot of things to improve on, I believe as the company progress, little by little, things will get better.

Pros

Free lunch, monetary incentives, work environment

Cons

limited sourcing access

Productive Work place

The good thing about my work is that I was trained in medical transcription and medical software, HIPAA, and medical terms. I was assigned in a reputable clinic based in the US. I have gotten used to every day routine that I constantly find something unique with my peers. I communicate daily with others, prioritising my relationship with others to better hone teamwork and camaraderie. I've learned a lot of things that as human, I tend to make mistakes, but with practice I could always improve myself, and train myself to avoid past mistakes. I learned that work shouldn't be stressful, that a balance in life is important for an individual. MedSpecialized organizes major events that allow peers and company employees to be connected and knitted closely with one another as it prioritises bonds and relationships so that work will be less intimidating. The hardest part of my job is the night shift, but I am still grateful with the time as in my country, traffic is a frustrating problem in the day. Keeping up with weekend activities is difficult, but still, I smile whenever possible and keep an optimistic mind. What I love about my job is typing, the sound of the keys as I transcribe the words as voiced out by the provider in patient reports, and also I love entering patient information and data into the company medical software. Additionally, I enjoy learning something new as I know that new lessons in relationship to new skills are beneficial for my growth as a person.

Pros

Free lunch, free ice cream, relocation, career growth opportunities, training, yearly increase

Cons

outdated hardware

Superiority complex

No proper communication between the managers, team leads and upper managements. Workloads are not secured and mostly are temporary accounts, not well organized and overall not a healthy work environment.

Pros

Free lunch/dinner, Hot drinks and ice creams

Cons

Favoritism and superiority complex

Simple Back End Job

The job is not that complicated. It does not have a proper training ground but the good part is that they have unlimited coffee and ice cream. The pay is not sufficient enough for the work you are doing especially if you are the type of person who would go an extra mile.

Pros

Free Lunch, unlimited coffee and ice cream

Cons

low salary

Fun workplace, good co-employees, wonderful team buildings

The job was good since it was related to a client-server architecture which involves networking on the software side wherein we connect to our client's computer to fix their issue with our software live. Also involved database queries, 3rd applications associated with our software and some settings on the computer which are used as a tool for our software. We have good co-employees from other departments which are friendly and we also have the open door policy wherein whenever we have questions, we can directly go to our managers, administrators, HR, etc. to ask for assistance.

Pros

Free lunches and free ice creams

Cons

We work 9 hrs per day excluding OTs

Health care company with free ice cream everyday

Have to manage your time especially the breaks. You can take your lunch in your work area if you like. unlimited coffee and ice cream. It gets pretty hectic when there would be updates for the software for the clients. You can work with one client at a time or do multiple clients in one sitting. Setting up webinars and records for the days work.

Pros

packed lunch and unlimited ice cream

Cons

Needs familiarization of the proper departments and designations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedSpecialized. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

MedSpecialized Reviews by Location

Learn about MedSpecialized in popular locations

• MedSpecialized
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?