Medicotek Inc.

Medicotek Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A good place for starters and learning experience. Multitasking and improving oneself is a must. Teamwork and cooperation with co-employees is present.
Salary / Benefits
It is a good foundation for a fresh graduate like me for I Iearned a lot of things which helped me improve my skills. I went beyond my comfort zone. With my workmates there, they were easy to be worked with!
Salary / Benefits
I have a lots of learning in this company and love to work with my co-workers but the problem is they don't give importance to their employees. The hardest part of the job is when preparing a bidding and not paid off.
Salary / Benefits
I have what it takes to solve problems and do the job, i'm willing to do the challenges of any situation, i'm a harworking person, flexible, work with joy and most important is dedicated to my job
Pros
free meal, allowances
Salary / Benefits
travel various provinces to negotiate transactions, go out with customers and do various task to promote and present different products
Pros
travel
Salary / Benefits
Working in Medicotek Inc. is such a great oppotunity and gained experience. I am almost five years this coming July 01, 2016 and the company developed me into a great and responsible being towards my work and responsibilities because the management trusted me even without enough experience on site works during my first days.
Supportive management
Family - oriented business

More exposure to the medical industry activities

Develop good customer business relationship
Cons
Long hours of work if necessary