McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company Employee Review

excellent work place

June 3, 2019
usually processing some documents i learned how to used my time wisely and be a team player the management is great. and the most enjoyable part of the job is that all of your colleagues are nice and approachable. they teach you what they have learned.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free lunch and transportation allowance/ have pantry
Cons
lack of sleep
August 26, 2016
sss (Former Employee) - Makati
excellent company, very nice office , supportive management, highly recommended, minimal supervision will let you learned.
Pros
privacy
Cons
politics
July 19, 2016
Front Office Administrator (Former Employee) - Makati
If there is another chance I would love to work again at McK. Ideal work schedule at regular office hours. The management is very kind and generous. My co-workers are very smart people but the hardest part is always a very stressful day people are always in hurry you need to be perfect as much as possible. However the enjoyable part is out monthly team meeting and I learned everyday.
Pros
Free snacks, out of the country trainings, medical benefits
Cons
Work load
March 10, 2014
Same location
Global Helpdesk Workstation Specialist - IT (Former Employee) - Makati City, Philippines
Working in McKinsey is a privileged, not so many people get in. Life in McKinsey is balanced. We enjoy work. I get to say what I like to say. I can talk to the higher managers anytime.