McKinsey & Company

McKinsey & Company Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
usually processing some documents i learned how to used my time wisely and be a team player the management is great. and the most enjoyable part of the job is that all of your colleagues are nice and approachable. they teach you what they have learned.
Pros
free lunch and transportation allowance/ have pantry
Cons
lack of sleep
Salary / Benefits
I love this firm. The people are supportive with your passion, the benefits are competitive, and there's an opportunity for everyone to learn and to branch out within the firm.
Salary / Benefits
> Works exactly 8 hours a day > learned advanced excel > management were very approachable > employees were all friendly in the workplace > hardest part of the job is when the systems go down. > When you get assigned for training in another country
Salary / Benefits
excellent company, very nice office , supportive management, highly recommended, minimal supervision will let you learned.
Pros
privacy
Cons
politics
Salary / Benefits
If there is another chance I would love to work again at McK. Ideal work schedule at regular office hours. The management is very kind and generous. My co-workers are very smart people but the hardest part is always a very stressful day people are always in hurry you need to be perfect as much as possible. However the enjoyable part is out monthly team meeting and I learned everyday.
Pros
Free snacks, out of the country trainings, medical benefits
Cons
Work load
Salary / Benefits
McKinsey has a 16 hr work day. It is worse than a sweatshop. And the pay and benefits are a lot lesser than other multi-nationals here I wish McKinsey use the management techniques internally to create job satisfaction and human development. McKinsey management should see to that the shady corners are cleaned to get rid of the dinosaur's from the "extinct" and expensive locations.
Pros
Brand Recognition
Cons
Political Management
Salary / Benefits
Learned new things in the field of customer service by processing claims and reimbursements of consultants based abroad.
Pros
good benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working in McKinsey is a privileged, not so many people get in. Life in McKinsey is balanced. We enjoy work. I get to say what I like to say. I can talk to the higher managers anytime.