McConnell Dowell

McConnell Dowell Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Good company

Good company, good salary, good benifits and amazing experience, good management hoping to work with McConnell Dowells again. Thank you and God Bless.

stressful

Was good before .Pays less .Work long hours.Doesnt value people.Stressful culture .Doesnt value people with their abilty and skills jobscreening and salary offers are not fair..

1. Exciting work and we have ah group activities in our jobs2. Management is very supportive to their workers3. I have learned a lot in this company like the structure and how to manage a construction.

Pros

Free lunches

Efficient

Mcconnell Dowell (S.E.A) operates in a well organised manner rewarding it's employee with job satisfaction through guidance, close communication, allowing employee to come forward and voice their opinion in relation to issues arises from within the project and place employee welfare as one of its top priority as well.

Pros

Effective training rendered to all employee

Cons

Employment is on contract basis

Very productive and fun

I've become stronger,tougher and gained more confidence here. I survived every challenges I've experience here. I made friends and had so much fun with them. I've learned here that sometimes when someone let you down never let them succeed,just ignore them and be the best you can because as the saying says "You can't please everyone".

Pros

With food allowance

Productive and fun working in McConnell Dowell Phil.

Its sounds great to me being part of the team. I always seek for job a more challenging one, and there i find myself. It will always be doing greater than i Am before whenever i put myself into something. If i can be in the same team again, i will always be at my best.

experienced

This is just my on the job training. Work here for only 3 months as Accounting clerk as part of my degree to finish and graduate in college. But the management were very accommodating even im just a trainee. All the staff were approachable. I enjoyed working here because they don't let me feel that I am a beginner.

Pros

allowance

Cons

no pros observed

A topnotch construction company.

I continue to love my career in this great multinational company. McConnell Dowell helps me continue to learn new ideas and approaches in the field of Community Relations.

productive, fun and safe working environment

fun and safe working environment with supportive management. a management that encourage personal and career growth. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with supportive and challenging colleagues and learning from them. Decided to start a business of my own.

Pros

free service to the worksite/promotion

Cons

night shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McConnell Dowell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits