McCann Worldgroup

McCann Worldgroup Employee Reviews

Philippines21 reviews

Productive and collaborative environment

In my nature of work as a Finance Account Executive, it requires a good grasp of multi tasking and time management. Though the work is a little bit stressful, the management tries to do what's best for everyone in the company without compromising any of their principles as an organization.

Pros

Good work environment

Great culture

working as an intern gave me the opportunity to know about the advertising industry and the process it takes. they are very hands-on with teaching interns and the people there are lovely. you don't feel like just an intern if they like you and it's a fast-paced world to get used to when it's in season.

Pros

great work culture

Cons

can get stressful with limited employees

Collaborative and would consider it to be the most advanced among all agencies here in the Philippines.

It wouldn't be normal if your day doesn't have any engagements, meetings or deliverables to be done. However despite the tight schedule and work load, culture-wise and with the quality of people you're working with, it makes the work more promising and fulfilling. The people you get to work with makes the job more enjoyable, and I would consider it to be the greatest reason why, aside from the learnings and growth, McCann is the company every aspiring advertising practitioner should be in. Eveyr fresh graduate or someone who'e exploring the industry need to experience McCann at the very least.

Happy working environment

McCann is a happy place to work. all of the staffs are creative and they willing to go extra miles just to teach you how to handle your brand. All supervisors are cool and allow their colleagues to recommend solutions to problems.

It was exciting and fun working at McCann Worldgroup

It was exciting and fun working at McCann Worldgroup. I was able to learn so much things with regard to product conceptualization and creating an effective marketing plan.

You learn from challenges

One of the best things I learned in McCann is how to push your limits and challenge yourself to be and do better. I still refer to this way of thinking when I work with the various clients I've had the honor to work with.

Productive and fun workplace.

People in work are really nice and humble. During my time as an intern in the creatives department, I learned a lot in advertising. Creative directors and my supervisor helped me improve on my creative thinking and putting ideas into work.

Pros

Cool people and neat work environment

Reputable; seems glamorous

Great place to get training and exposure if you're aiming for the advertising and marketing industry. High degree of prestige and pride in the organization. A lot of opportunities to work with high-profile clients and projects. Culture is competitive and overtime is common. For new-hires/non-regular staff (non-Executive Management), salary & benefits are quite low even if overtime work is frequent.

Very nice working space.

We usually work flexible hours. Most of the time we have overtime/overnight work. The workplace is so fun & productive. Nice to work with other art directors, Conceptualize / brainstorming.

Pros

Free meal allowances on overtime work.

Cons

No overtime pay

One of the most creative minds I've ever met

Strategy planning and ideas are so out of the box when put together they very much make sense. Creativity is shared throughout their work environment.

productive, fun and creative

A typical day would consist of internal meetings with creatives and planning, preparing for a client presentation. mix in answering client's email inquiries and ensuring documentation of every agreement with stakeholders and partners. Office culture is fun and creative and the work and interactions is enjoyable. the toughest part of the job is when you dont see eye to eye with your leads / boss and clients.

Pros

healthcare, parking subsidy and gas card

Cons

no company trips and sometimes working on weekends

Challenging and rewarding

One of the best big advertising agencies to be part of. The lessons learned in the fast paced and multi tasking world of advertising, I learned here in spades. The people and culture were also fantastic source of knowledge and ideas.

Pros

Lessons and challenges that I learned from

Cons

Lessons and challenges that I learned from

Fun workplace

McCann Worldgroup follows an American corporate style. The company has a very millennial vibe. The people are very welcoming and nice. The office interior has a classy look.

A lot to learn from

McCann is known to be a successful advertising agency and it is a privilege to be an intern for them. I learned a lot from my co-workers and it also built my character and enhanced my knowledge and skills in the advertising field.

Fun workplace and culture to work with.

I learned a lot of skills during my tenure. I dealt with different kinds of people, suppliers, colleagues and executives even McCann employees abroad and people behind different award giving bodies. It was a fun experience working with McCann Worldgroup.

Pros

Townhalls, parties because of achievements, career growth

competitive

number one advertising agency in the country..multinational,worldclass standards..top of the line creative people..one of the best mentors in the business.. world class accounts

Pros

reputable...world class

Cons

overtime

Intense training and development

I was the youngest since I was a fresh graduate when I entered the company and most of the people, especially my teammates have already work experience in advertising. I was lucky as they served as my mentors. They first guided me on first few months and then equipped me with some knowledge and tips until I finally work on my own. Managing deadlines was also challenging on my part but I learned how to manage and set timelines with our clients.

Pros

free lunch/ dinner sometimes as taken care of our boss

Work environment

Young, conducive and vibrant work environment to hone and develop one's potential and professional skills and capabilities.

The biggest advertising agency in the Philippines

I've worked with McCann at the best time in its history. It has been reinventing advertising in the Philippines. More than offering advertising, it has come to offer other products that serve as solutions to communication problems / opportunities of clients.

Bright people

Full of learning and creative minds. They will test you through experiential learning.

Pros

Bight people

Cons

Fullfilling job in a dynamic organization with smart and fun people to work with.

Our shift starts from 9am to 6pm. However we usually extend our working ours by 1 or two ours due to bulk of invoices to process. Here, I was first introduced to SAP and learned how efficient to work with such a system. I was working with smart and young people who shared the same passion as I had. We worked as a team with our immediate superior giving his full support. The hardest part of the job is during month-ends when we have to complete all sorts of ME requirements with Variance Analysis being the most critical. the most enjoyable part of the job are the people who were fun to work with. It was also enjoyable to have regular teambuildings outside the Metro.

Pros

good name

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McCann Worldgroup. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

McCann Worldgroup Reviews by Location

• McCann Worldgroup
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?