McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Service Crew986 reviews
Philippines986 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Every shift we did our job in every station. I learned some works that I've never experience before. The management was fine. There are some managers that are very standard. When. We say the hardest part of the job is when you have an argument between your manager and the most enjoyable part of this job is you met another friends in your life.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment all the crews are happy every shift hardest job every peak hour i learned how to be fast and accurate every work and how to manage time
Salary / Benefits
Im so happy and proud to be part of mcdonalds family. It makes me a better person. They thought me how to be a good example to my co workers. The hardest of this job maybe everyday cause in mcdonalds where I worked everyday was always had many customers. But even if its tiring I had so much fun. Why? Because of my managers and co worker they wouldnt make us down everytime we are down
Pros
Happy environment
Cons
Less salary
Salary / Benefits
The management in McDonald's was great and their hiring process for employment was fast. And it was a great experience to worked in McDonald's. For almost 1 and half year working there I encountered so many scenario that can test may patience in facing and answering the question that customer asked and also it can test your patience in facing some rude attitude of customer. And testing you how can you fast to act in one problem that you have.
Pros
Have free foods, benefits, and you can be learned how to socialize in a good way.
Cons
tiring
Salary / Benefits
Studying while working is not easy but as time comes you will just enjoy it specially when you are surrounded by positive and hard working people that has the same situation as you have.
Salary / Benefits
It's amazing to have long experience though its difficult but enjoying and challenging
The standard is gold that's why you have to follow the golden rule. Then customer is always right even sometime is not but you have to consider and be humble
Salary / Benefits
its fun to work in mcdonalds because you can have many friends but its stressful too because mcdonalds have millions of customer, and some customers are annoying.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I was thankful to be part of this team. I am greatful also that they accept working students and help them to achieve their goals, and one of them is me.
Salary / Benefits
McDonalds you are the light that shines when I'm sad. I love your fries and I think they're one of the best. You may know this but I.... I want to be a fry when I grow up. Your customer service is really good. I know this because I work there and I'm extremely nice and good looking. I like the smell of your tables. They smell like food and like lettuce.
Pros
Gain Great people skills while there
Cons
Rude customers, horrible management, underpaid for the things we put with
Salary / Benefits
The managers are friendly and easy to deal with, you need to be professional anytime for you to give your best shot to the customers, you need to have a friendly ambiance.
Salary / Benefits
everyday routine of going to work earlier than the set time in. i have learned to do chores in a multi-funtion type of strategy. also thought me to work under pressure to give satisfaction that the customers deserve.
Salary / Benefits
I learn to be flexible, manage the time properly. I feel a family in McDonald's with the management. The hardest part of the job is my most enjoyable part which is rush hour.
Salary / Benefits
They have a good management,though the work is so pressure but its fine since i can work under pressure.The manegers are good and my co workers,they will understand your situation if your late as long as you will inforn to them.
Salary / Benefits
Manager and may team they like may friend and they kind as may job i hàve fun for everytime for me is a good to be part of mcdonalds they good people.
Salary / Benefits
Interact with customers, received orders, processed payments, respond appropriately to customer issues.
Preparation of products as ordered by customers.

Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.

Unloading deliveries and stocking products.

Ability to operate cash register terminal.
Salary / Benefits
Very passionable, energetic co workers and hands on. They are open for questions and open minded. They discipline the workers and very strict in cleanliness
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun specially all the crew member and manager also and where doing good job in our store because we work as one and we respect each others
Salary / Benefits
the company is quite good and you've learn how to be hassle and they thought me how tmento manage my time and I enjoy working their for they good in manage
Salary / Benefits
All the crew and manager treat you as family and they love to teach for you to learn new things very accomodating co worker and manager they teach you everything
Salary / Benefits
this company helped me to greet costumer with good manners even almost of our costumers are so mean. and they taught me to managed my scheduled in school and work.
Salary / Benefits
Mcdonalds is one of the famous fast food restaurants wherein the crew members are like family. They are very accomodating specially yo the new members.