McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews for Crew Supervisor

Crew Supervisor49 reviews
Philippines49 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It makes me become matured enough in facing costumer request. Enhance my working ability. It teach me on how to manage and lead the work in the workplace
Salary / Benefits
I have gain more knowledge about Marketing Management, Leading People And Training Development. Doing Task in a rightful manner while your on pressured situation.
Salary / Benefits
this a good working place were your friends are on the same shift and the manager treat us a person not a worker. guiding crews into standard procedure.
Salary / Benefits
Working here is a lot of fun and really helpful for working students. But definitely not for an employee who already have a family. Salary is based on hours worked
Pros
Fun for young ones
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
I have worked there as a crew chief for 5 years and they served as my second family. But the salary there was very low. The promotion there was too slow.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Low salary
Great management training.
Quality of training and production area. Hardest part of job is during Holidays due to Rush hour but still manageable. enjoyable part of the Job is During Christmas Party and Summer Outing.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Part time job
Salary / Benefits
There's a lot stress you can experience in this field but if you will meet a lot of people that relieves thats stress, you're very lucky. Working here, it make my personality stronger and i'm not that really scared in handling situations.
Pros
free meal
Cons
Pay
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job actually, while studying , this company made me realize that cooking is my real passion and in this field it helps me to boost my confidence and show my talent.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
McDonalds have the best training programs for their employees and they execute excellent service for customer satisfaction. Fun workplace for employee development.
Salary / Benefits
good for those employees who are working student. they can request their times and dates of work according to their given schedules for school. free meal
Pros
free meal
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
You will enjoy working at Mcdonalds cause it feels like working at home only. You got to enjoy working as s team with your colleagues and as well as the management.
Salary / Benefits
this is the hardest part working at mc donalds everyday you will experienced the mystery shopper and that makes me more attentive to each customer giving 100% customer satisfaction
Salary / Benefits
Mcdonalds is a great company. It helps me to achieve dreams. It gives us lots of opportunity, I have also learned to handle people who has different attitudes. That is why i am now competent to face new challenges in my life. Thanks to mcdonalds.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy to work, very productive plce and i learn some skills that makes me to be confident. i like my workmates they are friendly. We create a family at mcdonalds as a one team
Pros
free meal
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
McDonald's Cebu city Philippines I been working before as a Crew chief in 5 years.
The the management team are good, but the salary low.

I'm happy to work in McDonald's Philippines team as one being part of the McDonald's family team.
Clean and Standard Restaurant, Fun Co-Workers,
good for working students, because they adjust your working time to your school schedule,

Big help to Working students like me,

Managers are easy to approach about schedule problems to work
Pros
free meal
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
This place good for working students out there, it will help them to develop their skills such as communication skills, Time management and decision making.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Shifting hours. very well trained, the management are good. training are in touch and company are full support. benefits are giving for yearly vacation
Pros
full
Cons
Shifting hours
Salary / Benefits
Mc Donald's is a great platform jobs for working students, Management team are there to guide and mold their employees. Its a great career path for the self motivated and self driven employee. It offers a lot of opportunity to all aspiring employee.
Its a family friendly environment and welcoming atmosphere
Pros
free meals
Cons
no health insurance
Salary / Benefits
i was a drive thru crew for two years and being a crew at McDonald's was a lot of knowledge and experience. it was fun because the management team has its concerns about the staff. the training was indeed a good training practices i experienced.
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part of the job

when i have manager and crew trainees to train because i share them knowledge about the standard procedures of mcdonalds.
Pros
free meal
Cons
20mins.