McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Crew Member110 reviews
Philippines110 reviews
Salary / Benefits
What i learned on my experience back then is that i was able to cope up and be friendly with my fellow coworkers that gave us a strong bond inside and outside work. It also help me to boost up my confidence in making interacting customer back then when i was working at mcdonalds
Salary / Benefits
Everyday there a lot of customers going in and out. It sometimes bring happiness to us crews because of some customers who have a good attitude toward us. Also, it is sometimes stressful because of the bad attitude of the customers and the manager/s. I've learned to be more good at time managing and needs to be fast. The hardest part of the job is that when we need to know each category of being a crew in McDonald's but it sometimes helpful because you will learn a lot. The most enjoyable part of the job is when someone appreciate your hardwork.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working at mcdonalds because they treat their crew part of their family and they always follow the minimum wage of the salary and more benifits they give
Salary / Benefits
Trash, don't work here, managers are unfair and stressful. ive cried like 5 times. Customers are rude and selfish and its a toxic environment, Hours are not good to sustain a living.
Salary / Benefits
First thing you must be adjust in working here is your patience. Because not all customer are good in crew's, few of them as so demanding. You must have to learn how to smile like nothing happend in front of customer. Maintain the pleasant personality in any situation.
Salary / Benefits
it was fun working in that company. i love the experienced and the training i had during my two months stay. my co-workers are fun to be with and the environment was good.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy my experience as a crew. I have learn about dealing with different types of people and responding to costumer's inquiries with a friendly and professional answer.
Salary / Benefits
I'm thankful i was part of mcdonalds company because i was a student on that time and i know to my self it was a great opportunity as well it helps me on my daily need like transportation and etc
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot to my work since i was 18 years old . Speacially my first work is a factory worker . And second is a service crew . I learned a lot to serve people . Eventhough its really to communicate to the people that is first time to meet them . You only need to do is do your job well .
Salary / Benefits
I'am part of the McDonald's company at Santa Rosa Laguna.I've learned so much about marketing strategies and how to keep the quality of raw material..
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at McDonald's?
Salary / Benefits
very nice to have an experience as aservice crew at mcdonald's company. But as of now i've been resign because of my school location , my work is too far from my school. so that i want too apply to feed my study or my self because of being a broken family ..
Salary / Benefits
it is productive and a dun place that provides my daily living specially my studies it is giving me opportunity to have a self discipline in my working enviroment
Salary / Benefits
Being a crew at mc donalds is a best job and best experience as a student of business management because way back 2015 I am student working. Working at mc donalds as a crew help me to develop my personality and thought me how to communicate well to other people, and then mc donalds is very strict when we say standard procedure to build their own product. I`ll learned lot of things to the mc donalds specially how to socialize to my fellow employee.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short time
Salary / Benefits
I learn at McDonald's that you always put your self to the costumer so that you need to give good response to the costumer, and always keep smile to the costumer, the hardest thing that I've encounter before is when i prepare too late before the time in
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short time and part time
Salary / Benefits
Im very happy to be part of mcdonalds With great co-worker and management and very Friendly and very organize productions and services of the crews thank you
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
It is fun because there is a lot of people working there and specially when holidays there are so many customer order and it is rush hour and it exhausting.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
You should review sections with titles like “Requirements,” “Experience,” or “Education” to decide which skills or experiences you should include in your summary. For example, a job posting for a nurse could say the employer is seeking someone with 10 years of advanced patient care.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I am Productive and enjoy the Part time-job while studying, then I'm a Dancer of Festival in my School and more activities I enjoy my Cheerdancing, I learn more as a being hardworker.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
overtime
Fast food Restaurant
I have learned in Mcdonals Corporation how you handle customers

Assist them what they want

Maintained cleanliness in lobby area

Make sure
Pros
free lunch
Cons
13 hrs
Salary / Benefits
I'm working students I'm very thankful because that company is the one of the key to make my financial for my study is listen that's why my parents is proud ....
Pros
Free meal and extra meal
Cons
Min 4hours duty
Salary / Benefits
Its nice to work at mcdonalds. but if the company have a bad management its so boring to work with that kind of company. Its going to be a waste of time and effort for the employees.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Low salary