McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier54 reviews
Philippines54 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace and culture. I have learned to be flexible and attentive being in a fast food. Most of all, I feel happy in serving people and being with my colleagues.
Pros
workplace and management
Salary / Benefits
Being a former crew to this company i thank the management for the opportunity for having me in this team, i really learned a lot.I will never forget the time that i express and show my talent in this company
Salary / Benefits
Being a working student isn't that easy as well, from school you'll need to ride directly towards to the store without going home to change my clothes. Yes, tiring, but I'm happy, really. The company of my colleagues there and the fact that we'd doing our work correctly that makes the guest felt satisfied by our services makes me strong enough not to give up despite of a tiring everyday.
Salary / Benefits
In my 11 months working in McDonald's I enjoyed my stay and learned a lot from my co-crew members and managers. Though my place is far from my working place it never been a hindrance for me. I miss working at McDonald's.
Pros
Free lunch and uniforms with a lots of benifits.
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
Working while studying is so stressful but I had fun working everyday its because I am surrounded by positive people and the management is good the hardest part of being a cashier when you encounter shortages but the most enjoyable is having fun with your workmates while working.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Part time
Salary / Benefits
This is where i start, where i was exposed to different kinds of people and things. Salary is not worth it for a difficult job like this, for me. (Just in my opinion) Everytime i go home i was exhausted and unable to do anything at home anymore. And another problem was the managers, they are rude not just to employees but also to customers. I mean not all of them but there are few. Anyway, its indeed a great start, a very challenging job where i bet you will learn alot.
Salary / Benefits
It was good in the mcdonalds. I was so happy that im part of this company because all my needs i can buy. I will not forget my first job in my life. Im greatful that mcdonalds is the one who guide me in my life. And its the one who teach my responsibility as a student.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
7 hours
Salary / Benefits
Flexible in every workplaces. Can work with minimal supervision, approachable and easy to deal with. Having wholesome values of honesty and integrity.
Salary / Benefits
Continous being best of the best fast food restaurant. And have a manager that has more patients to their crew and understandable manager. And continue your free lunch to all crews
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Turn Over and their stra its paper
Salary / Benefits
I trained, learned and love my job when everytime I work. i dedicated myself to work hard. and honestly is the best policy is an advice that motivate on mr
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hour part time
Salary / Benefits
i work there as a part timer and full timer when i dont have classes. my position is a cashier, sometimes a back up to the cashiers ,a person who prepare the orders from the costumers.
Pros
free food if the duty is 6 hours to 8 hours
Cons
8 hours maximum
Salary / Benefits
Great opportunities you have given me as an employee at McDonald’s Dau 005. I have learned so much about the industry from working with my fellow crews and managers. I know the cleanliness discipline I have developed while working at your company will be extremely useful for me.

During the Last 6 Months of my stay, I appreciate the support, guidance and concern you have given me. This was not an easy decision for me to make, as I consider people I work with at McDonald’s my second family that I will surely miss.

I wish you and the company continued success. Again, thank you so much for an excellent employment at McDonald’s.
Pros
Free Break Food
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Happy to served and to welcome our lovely customers., Like giving them a greet and farewell,Surve them with a lovable smiles, Assist them if they have any concerns, Never failed them to choose Mcdonalds for their daily restaurant choice..
Salary / Benefits
I was able to balance my work and school for 3 years because of the good management .I've learned a lot especially when it comes to cooperation and cash handling.Managers work at us like we are family.We are one.
Salary / Benefits
Working in McDonald's is one of my memorable moment. I worked their while I was studying so it's not easy for me to handle my time but I've learned many things in here. I salute this company for building and making a happy family in their company.
Pros
Free Food
Salary / Benefits
day and night shift, i learned how to build my self esteem, the management was nice and have a fun and enjoyable workplace, the hardest part of my job is that you handle an irate customers and the enjoyable part of my job is that you you make a good service at the same time you make them happy.
Pros
free lunch/ incetives
Cons
long hour
The good things
You get to meet some of the most amazing people. I’ve made so many friends and I’ve worked at 2 different stores. It’s allowed me to grow and experience new situations which have pushed me out of my comfort zone.

The challenges

Obviously customers, but you’re gonna get difficult customers in any job that you work at, and the worst part is the management, the management there is poor specially when you're working at franchised McDonalds, especially MCDONALDS 10TH AVENUE!
Pros
Workmates
Cons
Teamwork, Management, Owner
Salary / Benefits
Working for this company for a year taught me how to talk with people and build customer relationship. It practices you how to speak well with different kinds of people. It also trains you how to multitask with works.
Pros
Free meal, free uniform, Sss, Philhealth, Pagibig
Cons
Extended work hours, not following time availability for schedules
Salary / Benefits
giving people fast and excellent costumer service
and always give a smile even you are so tires

its a fun job and a tiring one but day by day is a productive one
Salary / Benefits
McDonald's Company here you can learn everything,starting dinning,how to use chips fryer, going to kitchen breadings chicken cooking pasta until you can go to cashier.
Pros
Freemeal on duty
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
A crew member resume needs to demonstrate that a candidate’s courteous, attentive, flexible, and, most of all, customer focused. While crew members can be designated specific duties, the general idea is that they should be ready to go where they’re needed and when. They interact with customers. They maintain the store’s appearance. They work the cash register. They mop floors and wipe down tables. They work the grill and take out the garbage. They work the drive-thru. They are expected to take note of the details and react accordingly. A crew member should be prepared for a busy shift and the crew member resume should show they understand that. It should highlight how a candidate can bag and deliver meals. That they’ work closely with the manager to ensure health regulations and safety polices are always adhered to. The resume should demonstrate that a multitude of tasks will be performed to support the operation through self-initiative and pride in work. Most importantly, the crew member resume must indicate that the candidate can work with a team that ensures every customer leaves satisfied. Education & Training Most crew members are provided with training by their employer. So in terms of formal education, there are really no requirements but a high school education helps. A lot of these positions are part time, so if a candidate is still in school, they can find hours that work with their schedule. Hiring managers will also be impressed with a commitment to education. They see it as a long term goal and long term goals gets high marks. A candidate should have strong communication - more...
Pros
free launches
Cons
Flexible time