McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews for Associate Manager

Associate Manager47 reviews
Philippines47 reviews
Salary / Benefits
You need to be Prepared during your day to day duty. You need to have A strong decision making and know how to handle and manage your team. Have a strong personality because it will be your key on your shift.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
No OT (charity)
Salary / Benefits
McDonald for me is a great place to work coz they were very high with it come to their procedures and it will very systematic,and its also they give opportunity to their people as long as you are be very hardworking and know what was the right procedure.from training, etc.
Pros
free meal
Cons
short time break
Salary / Benefits
Good training, low salary, good benefits. Happy environment, cannot balamce wok and personal. Long hours of work, unpaid overtime, not enough restdays.
-It has a 24 hour shift
-I have learned how to multi-task under pressure

-Fair management system

-Hardest part is that you do not have enough time to finish food ordered but did accomplished it

-I enjoyed the competency level of the system
Salary / Benefits
In everyday matter ,Rounds checking Products,People and equipments in store .
I'd learn to handle customers complain , how to ensure products safety and the hardest part of the job it is when we have no products to serve because we handled several customers complain due to the availability of the product but so far we overcome that situation .

The most enjoyable part of the job was the CSO gathering were giving certificates of appreciation to the best crews in each of thier station. Summer outing and Christmass Party
Pros
Free food
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
Mcdonalds is an excellent company. I learned a lot i was started as a manager trainee. A good training Foundation. Its fun to work. Management are very helpful to coach you. Difficulties happen when a lot of audits on the way and visits. The happiest part of the job if you see everybody working on its station and do their job properly and they provide friendly fast service and quality products. All have a good team work.
Pros
free food
Salary / Benefits
they provide international development learning to be equip manager in term of managing stores, facing different type of customers how we accept all challeges
Salary / Benefits
working here was a great experience!
the job is fast-paced. I learn the value of giving excellent customer service. Benefits is good, you get food discount
Salary / Benefits
I had worked for McDonald's Naga General Luna for years and I can definitely recommend it as a good working and learning environment with very good people to work with.
Salary / Benefits
the company has a good management and accomodate applicants with different religion,
hardest part of the job is the work hours, not applicable for family oriented employee but the most enjoyable and fun on this job is the free meal:)
Pros
free meal
Cons
working hours
Salary / Benefits
Over all system is great. From training, marketing, procedures, operation, benefits, learning.
Their only lapses is giving a very low salary.

Youve count a long years in the company getting low salary.
Benefits
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
nice company and learning opportunities.
the career you build here will be a critical part for your future plans. the coaching will help you a lot in improving yourself.
Salary / Benefits
I work at Mc Donald's for 20 years as nd Asst. Manager and leave the company last August 2017 ..I have a experience doing P&L and having a good leadership through internal and external customer,being a manager i was been trained and develop by my employer ,working at mcdonald"s is such a blessing and happy life even my salary is not that high but it cost help to my family..my hardest part in my job is to bring back my customer and having a good experience visiting my store with value and enjoyment..ty
Pros
food is free for the employee
Cons
complete benifits such as leave health care and restday
Salary / Benefits
McDonalds is a good place to work. It provides you the training materials you needs. Gives you system that improve each individual. Good communication between crew and manager.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
I worked in McDonald's Philippines almost 10 years and that corporation molds me to have a strong manegerial skills and to have strong Personality as a good and productive manager to my staff....
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
Working in McDonald's is a great place to work. This is where I have developed my skills in hospitality and food service industry. Every day, I assure that everything is in its right place and that my employees are working productively. The people I work with are supportive and are all reliable. There are times that I am giving reminders (memos) and upon my observation, employees are complying which makes the working environment light and makes job fun. On the other hand, setting the mood after complaint is quite crucial but is a great opportunity for me to grow in my chosen career. I enjoyed ny job best when I see customers coming back in the store and when employees are happy doing their job.
Pros
The Management sent us to trainings and seminars.
Cons
Minimum increase in salary
Salary / Benefits
All of us must work as a team for us to achieve our goals. Teamwork must be applied everytime. We cannot tolerate favoritism in our field. We should treat everyone fair not equally
Salary / Benefits
They provide good training on their employees. And high standards on food safety standards. They teach on how to handle people and manage the shift during on floor.
Pros
Good training
Cons
Overtime not paid
Salary / Benefits
Workingbat this company is very challenging. They give an opportunity that was relevant to my skills and ability, they were able to invest knowledge and training just be a productive and effective staff.
Pros
Free meal and incentives
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
work is easy and fun, learning is continuous, management team is fun to be with. workplace needs a little more improvement. sometimes shifting schedule is hard, but i love working with different kinds of people :)
Pros
free food anytime as long as you're on duty :)
Cons
long hours of working
Salary / Benefits
as a shift manager, there is more need to do like you need to finish your work before you leave the restaurant, more responsibilities but you learn from it. more training's and you work for the customers like your family.
Pros
free meal
Cons
health care insurance