McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews

Philippines1,644 reviews
Found 1,644 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Great Experiences of being part of Mcdonalds family. Learn more and enhanced my communication skills, learn hownto handle customer complain and how to deal with it
Salary / Benefits
McDonalds you are the light that shines when I'm sad. I love your fries and I think they're one of the best. You may know this but I.... I want to be a fry when I grow up. Your customer service is really good. I know this because I work there and I'm extremely nice and good looking. I like the smell of your tables. They smell like food and like lettuce.
Pros
Gain Great people skills while there
Cons
Rude customers, horrible management, underpaid for the things we put with
Salary / Benefits
• I am a directive leader, safety is my concern, there is an urgency, and things should need to be done in a specific time.
• maintain critical standard for raw and finished product. Maintain 100 % quality, service, and cleanliness in the shift.
Salary / Benefits
The managers are friendly and easy to deal with, you need to be professional anytime for you to give your best shot to the customers, you need to have a friendly ambiance.
Salary / Benefits
everyday routine of going to work earlier than the set time in. i have learned to do chores in a multi-funtion type of strategy. also thought me to work under pressure to give satisfaction that the customers deserve.
Salary / Benefits
I learn to be flexible, manage the time properly. I feel a family in McDonald's with the management. The hardest part of the job is my most enjoyable part which is rush hour.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday there a lot of customers going in and out. It sometimes bring happiness to us crews because of some customers who have a good attitude toward us. Also, it is sometimes stressful because of the bad attitude of the customers and the manager/s. I've learned to be more good at time managing and needs to be fast. The hardest part of the job is that when we need to know each category of being a crew in McDonald's but it sometimes helpful because you will learn a lot. The most enjoyable part of the job is when someone appreciate your hardwork.
Salary / Benefits
They have a good management,though the work is so pressure but its fine since i can work under pressure.The manegers are good and my co workers,they will understand your situation if your late as long as you will inforn to them.
Salary / Benefits
Manager and may team they like may friend and they kind as may job i hàve fun for everytime for me is a good to be part of mcdonalds they good people.
Salary / Benefits
It's a nice Job people are very friendly the company is very formal regards to your work they were very considerate to their employees and also a very reasonable salary amount.
Pros
You can be flexible and just enjoying the job.
Cons
Almost nothing.
Salary / Benefits
Interact with customers, received orders, processed payments, respond appropriately to customer issues.
Preparation of products as ordered by customers.

Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.

Unloading deliveries and stocking products.

Ability to operate cash register terminal.
Salary / Benefits
McDonald for me is a great place to work coz they were very high with it come to their procedures and it will very systematic,and its also they give opportunity to their people as long as you are be very hardworking and know what was the right procedure.from training, etc.
Pros
free meal
Cons
short time break
Salary / Benefits
Very passionable, energetic co workers and hands on. They are open for questions and open minded. They discipline the workers and very strict in cleanliness
Salary / Benefits
it was a very fast-paced workplace you will only have an hour of break or less because of the volume of the customer coming in and out of the restaurant.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working at mcdonalds because they treat their crew part of their family and they always follow the minimum wage of the salary and more benifits they give
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun specially all the crew member and manager also and where doing good job in our store because we work as one and we respect each others
Salary / Benefits
the company is quite good and you've learn how to be hassle and they thought me how tmento manage my time and I enjoy working their for they good in manage
Salary / Benefits
All the crew and manager treat you as family and they love to teach for you to learn new things very accomodating co worker and manager they teach you everything
Salary / Benefits
this company helped me to greet costumer with good manners even almost of our costumers are so mean. and they taught me to managed my scheduled in school and work.
Salary / Benefits
Mcdonalds is one of the famous fast food restaurants wherein the crew members are like family. They are very accomodating specially yo the new members.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful sometimes, especially when you encounter a costumer that has bad behavior, can catch sickness because of bad weather, traffic..aside from that, all in all is good