Minimum Age Requirement: McDonald’s does not list a minimum working age. The age hiring age is 16, but some states will allow workers as young as 14 to work as cashiers and other general, non-food service personnel. You must be 18 in most locations to work as management.
Hours of Operation: Varies from location to location. Most places are open 24 hours a day, but others are open from 10 AM to 5 PM
Nbi, pag ibig, drug test, tin number, sss and other government issued Id's.
For it's not the right age for a 17 yrs old to apply for a job. But if she/he have the heart of helping her/his self and also his/her family maybe the right requirements for a 17yrs old is a parent consent and a basic requirements
- How does someone get hired at McDonald's? What are the steps along the way?21 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at McDonald's?19 people answered
- How are the working hours at McDonald's?11 people answered
- 15 year old can have this job?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at McDonald's?10 people answered
- If I'm a student and willing to be part of your team, What will be the set up for shifting? Is my sc…9 people answered
- Is it only for 18 and above students?9 people answered
- Does McDonald's require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does McDonal…9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McDonald's?9 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at McDonald's?9 people answered