No if you talk to them sincerely
No, actually they are often hiring for under specific age especially students, and will be guided under government company.
I am not quite sure but they have also programme for SPES so it is not only for 18 year old
No, should be 22 years old and above.
No as long you have a parent's consent. They consider below 18 years old, working student.
Yes whose ability to work and serve a customer. QSC&V should be always in mind
Yes but they hire students because they want to help the working students to provide their needs in school
Maybe, minors should have parental consent before they get hired.
No, its also for those people who didn't have experience and a high school graduate or college under graduate.
- How does someone get hired at McDonald's? What are the steps along the way?21 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at McDonald's?19 people answered
- How are the working hours at McDonald's?11 people answered
- 15 year old can have this job?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at McDonald's?10 people answered
- If I'm a student and willing to be part of your team, What will be the set up for shifting? Is my sc…9 people answered
- Does McDonald's require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does McDonal…9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McDonald's?9 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at McDonald's?9 people answered
- Do McDonalds hired or not discriminating whatever your bachelor's degree?e.g. A licensed teacher.9 people answered