Yes, they have 15 days process and you have to present your CEO.
Interview, conplete requirements(nbi,police clearance,brg clearance,etc.)
Yes, but it was smooth at that time because the store had a low manpower so the interview and filtering were not that difficult.
Its depend on the crew. If he she complete the requirements
Yes but it doesn't take much time.
Yes. By interviewing only in 1 week
Yes. I am willing for background check and it would be long 1 month.
McDonald's Philippines do not require pre-employment background check. Referrals are often use here and if one crew recommend a friend then McDonald's will be rest assured that these people who were recommended are also trust-worthy just like the service crew who endorse them.
YES, Aproximately 6months-3 years
- How does someone get hired at McDonald's? What are the steps along the way?21 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at McDonald's?19 people answered
- How are the working hours at McDonald's?11 people answered
- 15 year old can have this job?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at McDonald's?10 people answered
- If I'm a student and willing to be part of your team, What will be the set up for shifting? Is my sc…9 people answered
- Is it only for 18 and above students?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McDonald's?9 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at McDonald's?9 people answered
- Do McDonalds hired or not discriminating whatever your bachelor's degree?e.g. A licensed teacher.9 people answered