Mc Wilson Corporation

Mc Wilson Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines20 reviews

Will challenge you to excel more from what you can do

If you want to establish a good experience, then this is the company you can start to. Working here challenges me to step up from what I can do. The company trained me to not just sit in front of my table and stare at the monitor. Of course, there is no perfect company. But what this company distinguishable from others are the people behind the concept stores that really work hard, the time and effort they render in the every day operations.

Pros

Free lunch, staffs that are fun to work with

Cons

Moderate Salary

Not a Healthy Environment

Hindi maganda ang management. pati ugali ng mga tao.Hindi sya yung kind of company na pwede ka magtagal up to retirement. kasi walang masyadong benefits

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Long hours of work

Productive and fun working experience

- being in the company challenge me to excel in line with my specialization. they able to give an opportunity to showcase my potential as a leader.- communicative and fast pased environment

Pros

free lunch, ot pay, 13th month, employee discount and company events

Poor working environment, no formal policies and all.

Dirty pantry, plus it was too small considering the number of employees, no free water although there's free lunch but looks like scrap, limited cr, biased and inconsiderate bosses, no formal policies and all. Its a no!!

I will not recommend

- Gives you free lunch. - Poor management skills, there is no trust between the employees. - Micro managing and was jumping to one project to another. - Should answer calls/texts on a weekend or past office hours.

Pros

Free lunch

fun workplace

Being part of the company is very fun especially to those who don't have any experience yet, the best to start your career and they are actually giving a chance to those who don't have any experience yet.

Pros

Free lunch and OT pay

Cons

not the best workplace I'll ever want

poor management skills, there is no trust between the employees. too micro-managing on different tasksturn-over is pretty rampant, no one lasts longer than 6 monthsoffice stinksover-worked

Overall is Good

Good environment❤️ Very Accommodating to the newbies ( this is what I like the most. In just a day we were like we new eachother for so long) Competitive salary Employees are well trained

Poor company

If you're planning to work here I'm telling you, you will only waste your time. Cons: -Salary is low and the increase they are telling are not true! -Lack of benefits. No bonusses, They have leaves called service incentive leave. But only 6days for the whole year! And you will only get that after 1 year! -Poor management (they wont accept your suggestion) -Your salary will be debited in your accout late evening! Almost 8pm and my salary is still not debited -Free lunch? Yes. But imaging ang ulam adobong sisiw! Kasing liit ng adaptor! Nagpa free lunch pa kayo! -nNo care for employees! --

Good Place to start with

Employee's are easy to work with. Management is free to accept any suggestion from both parties. Easy and light environment. Good place to start your career.

Pros

free lunch

Great Place to Work with

Working here is exciting because you'll meet colleagues that will make you work without noticing the time is passing. And having fun while working but in a professional state.

Pros

Free Lunch

Productive Workplace

It's a place where I started my career in food industry. It was really a great place to work with. Opportunities of learning multi-culture surroundings. Knowledge and training are great. Management are supportive to employees

There so many things I learn to this company specially during the operation. How to engage in every guest and all the procedure. Regarding in product and sale even in culture and beliefs of other person and how all the boss help you to grow.

Pros

Free meals, 20% discount on their products

A good place to start with your career

- Each employees are working together to achieve the expectations of their heads. - They can handle their work without any pressure by helping each other to stay focus while enjoying their work. - This company invests in training people.

Pros

free staff meal

good working environment

I learned a lot while I'm working here. Safe and good working place . I've been here for almost 6 years. Thanks to this company. But as time goes by I need to go abroad because of my family.

Hard to work with

*Poor Management *Unhealthy environment *The owner expect too much from the employees without giving extra credit. *Poor security I've been in this company for almost two year,they just keep on renewing my contract every 6mos.and worst case was they transfered me to agency.

Pros

Free lunch but not enough

Cons

Don't care about their employees

The company charges the employee all the time

Poor company. Aside from not.giving us fair service charge they always blame and charge their employees when their equipments and wares are damaged due to everyday use plus low quality items. They will give you too much workload and pressure but low salary plus they ask us to go undertime or 2hrs break if its holiday so they wont pay enough.

Pros

Free meals(sinigang na sabaw, adobong paminta)

Cons

Poor company

Not a good place to work with

- Poor management - Doesn't care for employees -Management is hard to approach. No feedback from submitted work -No SYSTEM in place -no job security -always rejects proposed standard processes

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Some employees were not treated FAIRLY.

The Corporation will be good for fresh graduates that has a goal of gaining working experience. In terms of future security, not recommended.

Poor Management Turnover rate is high Job Security is poor Environment was unhealthy/ Noisy No established processes Management was hard to approach Upper Management declines standard processes Upper Management don't give feed backs on submitted work

Pros

Free lunches but not enough

Cons

Poor Management

learning new things

Working on this company is fun. People around you are approachable. everyday is a new learning. they are all professional when it comes to work.

Pros

free meal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mc Wilson Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits