Maxs Group Inc

Maxs Group Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines19 reviews

Toxic Supervisor

Intermediate Supervisor are not approachable, if you have concerns they are not responsive. They are not recognising Overtime even if you for work for it. Management is okay but supervisor is inconsiderate.

Disorganized, antiquated management

No one is ready for the pandemic. But it is also no excuse to abandon your agreement and promise to your employees. The management trainee program is a failure.

A not so family-oriented company

They said that they will treat you a family but no family wants a member of them to be left behind. We have been separated from the company for like 3 months ago but up until now we haven't received any separation pay or last pay. And also we had the noticed one day before our termination. Sad. We are currently on the pandemic but all they know is that to remove unnecessary member of their organization. So why hire us in the first palce

Pros

My co-workers. Not the bosses.

Cons

Environment, Benefits and all it sucks!

Nice work environment and culture

This is where I am mold to a better person that I am today.. Despite of workloads, I seem to enjoy every ounce of it. Salary and benefits are okay. My supervisor is superb!

Average

Working at Max's Group, Inc. is one of the best things that happened to my life. My team is collaborative, cheerfull and easy to talk. My immediate superior is so kind to me and a good leader.

Full of changes in the organization.

On a normal, I had to check on the transactions if complete and correct. Provides assistance to the dept personnel on their system queries. What i learned on the management is to be truthful on all you do and be flexible. Most enjoyable part is the friendship built during my stay.

excellent

encoding, warehousing, issuing, meeting, set priorities, calling or communicating, multi-tasking everyday inventory, general cleaning, ordering, arrangement of stocks

Pros

free lunch

Good workplace

I think it is really a great opportunity to work in Max's even as an intern, I was able to experience and learn a lot of things. It is a great company.

Productive workplace and fun culture

This company molded me to a person I am now today. I have known pressure, friends, hard work, things, learn to every one of your co-worker. I have know mostly all of the employees. And my boss is outstanding! He joined everything to improve friendship and employee relationship.

Well excellent

I had so much learning on Maxs for 4 years and I would love to share this learnings to anyone. I hope they can help more people who's willing to be part of their company

Competitive salary and fun work environment

Salary is favorably competitive versus other CDRs / QSRs. Since the restaurant company - Max's - is a very family oriented business, its fun working every day despite challenges in reaching sales targets. Promotion is also fast but favors those who are college graduates.

Pros

Free lunch, 8hrs duty only, Shift Managers have very less paper works, 14th month bonus

Cons

6 days work week, no OT and Holiday pay, VL and SL are short

Great Company

"It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions. We have the ability to manage our desks, create our daily schedules. The Executive Team has an open door policy, so you have support whenever you need it. Recruiters and Account Managers are constantly learning about people, technologies, companies and different industries. It is very satisfying helping people find jobs and helping companies find employees that they need. We are sales people so we are wheeling and dealing which is exciting and are rewarded by helping people find employment that suits their needs."

Flexible and fast learner in my field.

enjoyed working for Verizon until they made a bunch of changes. They provide full benefits including tuition assistance. They have a cafeteria with dart boards, pool tables, etc. The hardest part of the job is the changes they made for the sales floor. You have to work overtime to meet the quota. The most enjoyable part of the job is the culture and energy everyone has there. It is usually a good vibe. I am sure other departments are a lot of fun. The changes in the sales floor have made that department too stressful. Great place to work and grow career. Amazing compensation plan and just simply a phenomenal place to have a career. Training program to help craft your skill set!

Pros

Benefits, Cafeteria, Sign On Bonus, Tuition Assistant, Even stock in company.

Cons

The sales quota is unattainable unless you work overtime.

regular working day

receiving calls ( food ordering ) processing order online ( advising customer to give update regarding to the order either thru call or online order . how to manage customer complains .

Good

-Good working environment. -Different salary and benefits per brand. -Shared Services: Advantage on handling different positions and employment level.

Productive and fun

Very accommodating staff the manager easy to please, the supervisor are very nice. If we have a bulks orders the officer are very hands on. Very serious and we deliver the orders on time

Pros

Free Meal

Great Teamwork

1) Cannot go home at normal time. 2) Strictly meeting the deadline. 3) Good Management. 4) To achieve unachievable collection quota. 5) Free snacks sometimes.

Pros

Have Meal Allowance

Cons

Work Long Hours

Good Company

The good things People Development of career aspects Training verbal communication Getting to know time management Basic life skills learnt within environment The challenges Counting change in your head Being confident in your actions

Pros

Over time pay

Productive people

For those whose staring their career this is a good compny to start with. They will really train you on the work and you'll learn a lot from them. Thank you for tha 10 years of experience

Pros

Meal allowance

Cons

Long working hours. Overnight at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxs Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Maxs Group Inc in popular locations

• Maxs Group Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?