MAXIMUM SOLUTIONS CORPORATION

MAXIMUM SOLUTIONS CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews

Relaxed and Fun Workplace but Low Salary

I really enjoyed staying at Maximum because it was fun. There are a lot of celebrations there and you're tummy will be filled with food most of the time. The managers, other high officers and even the owner are all approachable.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Low Salary

Stressful working environment.

They value money, not their employees.They don't know how to listen and instead will just criticize you or blame you when difficult situation arises. Lack of support coming from the management. They don't know how to appreciate the work done by their employees.

Pros

Cons

Long hours of work, lack of support from the management when it comes to difficult situations.

fun and relaxed environment

everyday has a new challenges, the great thing is I can ask I can develop or trained my knowledge in my IT background. more trainings and seminars provided. ita more relaxing and feel comfortable on my workplace. The hardest part of it is to maximize the quota we need at the suspected client. but it more enjoying to go out to meet new people with a high level of position. I really missed to be with the company.

Pros

more bdays more food

Cons

hard client

Very good

This company gave a better working experience they gave us a good salary a good leadership and a good working experienced they communicate with their workers very good

Productive and Fun Workplace

3 years of service in the company where I learn a lot of lessons and skills. The management was so good and was like a family to me. The workplace culture was amazing. I enjoy the most the time working.

Good company

They value their employees, happy work environment, kind and understanding management. I love this company because of harmonious relationship and a good opportunity they provided me

good service and productive.

.base on my experience in this company I've learned a lot how to manage my team to achieve our goal.and guiding them to the betterment of they daily task that company's needs.I've learned how to work under pressure at the same time I'm proudly saying that I've overcome all the deficulties in a matter on my job. My work place is very acomodating in terms of guiding and evaluating are job. The best part of my job seeing our customers happy and satisfied of our serviced. hopping that I will be part of your company soon!!. Thank you and more power

Not so fun.

Fun at workplace. Visit a facility once a week. Not your typical workplace. You should be more productive and more practical at work.

Productive and competitive workplace

I used to enjoy the work place before our department faced its downfall moments. I personally enjoyed my colleagues as well as the work place and even the management on my first six years and thought to be in this company until my retirement age. The hardest part is a pressure in meeting my monthly sales quota but still a challenging one.

Productive yet not so stressful

Typical work includes talking to Sales person and their clients. I learned how to deal with different kinds of people. The management is a considerate team.My co-workers are always on the go and the job seems easy with them. The hardest part of the job is when we needed to teach the in-depth features of software which was really part of our training. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we were able to travel in different places.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAXIMUM SOLUTIONS CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits