Maxim Integrated

Maxim Integrated Employee Reviews

Philippines67 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Great people and great working culture.
Have this sense of being part of a family.

Everyone is an expert of their own field.

You can get help whenever you want to.

Pros
Competitive Salary, Work Culture
Cons
Projects can be very demanding and stressful
Salary / Benefits
Im happy in maxim because employee are very friendly and company is really cared with its employee.
They are so clean while we are in pandemic covid,very supportive in ita employee.
Pros
Free medical, uniform, shuttle, meals, vitamins
Cons
Ve rh strict
Salary / Benefits
It is a good and nice company, they can accommodate their employee in a nice way, just like free shuttle service and employees benefits. Having a night differential salary.
Salary / Benefits
a nice company,nice people.My job there is so easy is that all i can say.Mid year of 2014 i got promoted as a material handler. I encode some data on computer requested by my co operator and my line supervisor as well as my senior planner.
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work. Culture is very good with room for career advancement. Management is very competent and engaged employees in making innovative projects.
*Regular meetings with stakeholder
*career advancement is difficult

*salary increase is low

*however, management is very supportive and easy to get along
Salary / Benefits
Maxim culture is to collaborate until the best solution was achieved in every problem encountered on a daily basis. Management is always open in every ideas or suggestion
Salary / Benefits
Maxim Integrated has a good working environmet. Maxim Integrated will help yung grow in Semiconductor Field. Management in Maxim Integrated is also good.
Good experience.
Good benefits

Good work environment

Good salary

Work schedule is 4-3.

They have good compensation for every development on production.
Salary / Benefits
Don't have a perfect word to described the feeling working here but Maxim is one of the best company I've worked. The management are very supportive and fun to work with.
• Use SAP ECC Production
• Input and verify activity reports• Email customers about shipments that were scheduled to arrive

• Process planners request

• Maintain files/records for all job duties

• Maintain and submit weekly reports of inventory

• Answer multiline telephone system
Salary / Benefits
Maxim Integrated has great intelligent people, a safe campus, and a culture that promotes and supports an active lifestyle. There are many great tools and resources available for you to learn and cross train at work.
Salary / Benefits
It's fun to be working here at Maxim Integrated Philippines. As QA Inpector/operator , we have a lot of exciting and interesting experiencs working with my peers. Being with them doing my job is a lot more easy because they're always there to help me out in times of need and they've been very cooperative. The company envisioned to be innovative in working with their products giving them an edge over their competitors. In such a way, we also do our part as QA by sending the product to our customers more dependable, reliable above all quality product that would satisfy the needs of our customers. Spending my time here in the company for almost 16 years, I think I already do my share in the improvement of the company.
Pros
Free meal, free shuttle
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Its a big help for me working in this company .I hope i can work again this company.That time my daughther is 2 yra old no one toke care of her thats why i force to stop frm my job.This time i want to work again at maxim.
Salary / Benefits
My position had highly demanding but rewarding technical tasks that encourages perpetual learning. The company has decent management that exhibits meritocracy along with a good implementation of the company's principles.
Pros
Leisure events, Helpful colleagues
Cons
Long hours, Bureaucracy can sometimes get in the way of completing a task more effectively
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work. We support the Test Manufacturing Line for 8 hours, which mostly we stand. PCs were still limited by our time which we share per work shift. My shift mates make the work light as we help each other.
Salary / Benefits
as a production operator for 11 yrs i do my work ,my responsibilities,if have another hours for work i attend as a overtime and i enjoy my 11 yrs works with good and no record bad criminal
Pros
free meals and transportation
Cons
have insurance, healthcard, trainings
Salary / Benefits
Great people to work with, manufacturing engineers willingly shares knowledge with other teams, compensation is fine, career advancement is well laid out, management still has a lot to work on. Highly demanding projects
Salary / Benefits
good interpersonal relationship with the employees to the top management and also they gave good benifits and reliable for the circumstances that happend to every employee.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance is the best thing about this company. Lots of people whom you can learn cool stuff from. The management is always open for new ideas from the employees. I like the open door policy and the diversity of everyone
Salary / Benefits
Everyone are in sync. They are strictly implementing the One Maxim quote. Everything are improving in a short period of time. Co-workers fun to collaborate with and they are always willing to share what they have known regarding to work. Less stress and pressure.