Maxim Integrated

Maxim Integrated Employee Reviews

Philippines64 reviews
Salary / Benefits
a nice company,nice people.My job there is so easy is that all i can say.Mid year of 2014 i got promoted as a material handler. I encode some data on computer requested by my co operator and my line supervisor as well as my senior planner.
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work. Culture is very good with room for career advancement. Management is very competent and engaged employees in making innovative projects.
*Regular meetings with stakeholder
*career advancement is difficult

*salary increase is low

*however, management is very supportive and easy to get along
Salary / Benefits
Maxim culture is to collaborate until the best solution was achieved in every problem encountered on a daily basis. Management is always open in every ideas or suggestion
Salary / Benefits
Maxim Integrated has a good working environmet. Maxim Integrated will help yung grow in Semiconductor Field. Management in Maxim Integrated is also good.
Good experience.
Good benefits

Good work environment

Good salary

Work schedule is 4-3.

They have good compensation for every development on production.
Salary / Benefits
Don't have a perfect word to described the feeling working here but Maxim is one of the best company I've worked. The management are very supportive and fun to work with.
• Use SAP ECC Production
• Input and verify activity reports• Email customers about shipments that were scheduled to arrive

• Process planners request

• Maintain files/records for all job duties

• Maintain and submit weekly reports of inventory

• Answer multiline telephone system
Salary / Benefits
Maxim Integrated has great intelligent people, a safe campus, and a culture that promotes and supports an active lifestyle. There are many great tools and resources available for you to learn and cross train at work.
Salary / Benefits
It's fun to be working here at Maxim Integrated Philippines. As QA Inpector/operator , we have a lot of exciting and interesting experiencs working with my peers. Being with them doing my job is a lot more easy because they're always there to help me out in times of need and they've been very cooperative. The company envisioned to be innovative in working with their products giving them an edge over their competitors. In such a way, we also do our part as QA by sending the product to our customers more dependable, reliable above all quality product that would satisfy the needs of our customers. Spending my time here in the company for almost 16 years, I think I already do my share in the improvement of the company.
Pros
Free meal, free shuttle
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Its a big help for me working in this company .I hope i can work again this company.That time my daughther is 2 yra old no one toke care of her thats why i force to stop frm my job.This time i want to work again at maxim.
Salary / Benefits
My position had highly demanding but rewarding technical tasks that encourages perpetual learning. The company has decent management that exhibits meritocracy along with a good implementation of the company's principles.
Pros
Leisure events, Helpful colleagues
Cons
Long hours, Bureaucracy can sometimes get in the way of completing a task more effectively
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work. We support the Test Manufacturing Line for 8 hours, which mostly we stand. PCs were still limited by our time which we share per work shift. My shift mates make the work light as we help each other.
Salary / Benefits
as a production operator for 11 yrs i do my work ,my responsibilities,if have another hours for work i attend as a overtime and i enjoy my 11 yrs works with good and no record bad criminal
Pros
free meals and transportation
Cons
have insurance, healthcard, trainings
Salary / Benefits
Great people to work with, manufacturing engineers willingly shares knowledge with other teams, compensation is fine, career advancement is well laid out, management still has a lot to work on. Highly demanding projects
Salary / Benefits
good interpersonal relationship with the employees to the top management and also they gave good benifits and reliable for the circumstances that happend to every employee.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance is the best thing about this company. Lots of people whom you can learn cool stuff from. The management is always open for new ideas from the employees. I like the open door policy and the diversity of everyone
Salary / Benefits
Everyone are in sync. They are strictly implementing the One Maxim quote. Everything are improving in a short period of time. Co-workers fun to collaborate with and they are always willing to share what they have known regarding to work. Less stress and pressure.
Salary / Benefits
working on maxim is fine and ok because im a qa inspector here from dec 2003 up to present, but the only problem is the salary,we dont know how the yearly appraisal is doing
Pros
Free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
This company really has a work life balance. You will learn many things for about your career and even learn new things. You will have goals which should inspire you to do better. This is really a fun place to work. Benefits and salary is really good too.
Salary / Benefits
>My typical day at work I am validating unit per hour on all machines and machine manpower ratio on all departments at Maxim Integrated. I encode what I have validated and report it to my superiors. I receive calls and respond on emails.
>I have learned many things from Maxim Integrated such as work with integrity, always show respect to other people,always share your thoughts for innovation, work with passion and engaged. Always show professionalism in all you do.

>The management at Maxim Integrated is very approachable.

>The hardest part of my job is when all department needed me but I can easily attend on their needs and meet their expectations and give high quality results.

>The most enjoyable part of my job at Maxim Integrated is that I have been with great people, I had experienced fun while working.
Pros
Free Rice Subsidy