Maxicare Healthcare Corporation

Maxicare Healthcare Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines95 reviews

Good benefits

Benefits are good.Work life balance isn’t.Long working hours and people from other departments are demanding. Some managers are micromanaging.People work until 12midnight because work is piling up.Not hiring enough staff for Operations.

Fun culture, generous benefits

The company is generous with benefits like 14th and 15th month, retirement benefits, and other allowances. If you are looking for financial stability, this is a good work place for it. On the flip side, it offers limited career advancement.

Pros

Generous company

Cons

Little room for promotion

No Structure and People/Performance are not measurable. Poor Company Culture.

No Structure and people/departments work in silos. Poor leadership comes from senior management, employees don't have a scorecard and do not know where they are in terms of performance. Very perception driven rather than being objective. Your regularization is based on the feedback of people rather than set KPIs. I won't recommend this company.

Pros

14th Month and 15th month Pay, Retirement Benefits

Cons

Poor Management, Slow Phased and Poor Company culture

The benefits are good but the basic pay is low. Minimum opportunity for career growth. Challenging work. Very kind and professional managers and supervisors.

workplace culture

Finance and Treasury Department are toxic. The Management doesn't seem care to their employees health and wellness. No salary increase for 3yrs. But, despite of that I have colleagues I'll always count on.

What is the best part of working at the company?Salary and work schedule are decent.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Bad Rewards and Benefits team. My request for my SSS sickness benefit started in January and until today June is not even entered in SSS portal.

Great

Great. The organization is inclined into improving their services by upgrading systems, developing systems, and acquiring various certifications. The company has a lot of benefits too once regularized

Stressful working environment

Friendly and supportive workmates/SupervisorAngry clients every dayMandatory Restday overtime (specific branch)It takes a few months before they release backpay

Pros

Great Incentives if you are a regular employee

Cons

Stressful long working hours

Rewarding

Regular nurses are paid fairly with hazard pay and food and/or transportation allowances. Supervisors and managers are supportive, helpful and kind..

Pros

Generous in giving allowance

Cons

Shared fee for dependents hmo

Stressful working enviroment

Working here entails taking too much of your time. Benefit is good, but salary is not. If you want a stressful enviroment, come join this company.

Benefits

Productive and fun

Great benefits, lots of fun, free webinars, enjoy huddles,approachable co-workers, work from home, wifi reimbursement , 13 month to 15 month pay, with night differential for graveyard shifts

Productive, fun and safe work place

You can learn and discover a lot of things that can develop your skills, train your patience and be a hardworking employee. You can develop your self on how to deal with the concerns from internal and from external clients.

fun workplace. everyone is your friend.

since i am under probationary, i undergo training, we had lessons, short quiz long quizzes. its like your at school but earning since i had an allowance. learned to be passionate in handling calls. my workplace was fun, every downfall you have someone to have your back, your superior. in case you have sup. calls. hardest part is that i failed due to i handled my call for too long, and i'm still in probationary, they still grade me for that. but despite all of those i enjoyed everybody's company.

Pros

allowance while under training

Cons

no second chances

Productive, Fun,

Maxicare was my 2nd home for the past 5 years. It was stressful yet fun. The workload is tolerable. Communication skills were really important. You have to really work hard for salary increase.

Management is good, but the salary is not. They have a lot of incentives for the sales team but for the frontliner/front desk personnel, they haven't. Salary is like you work in the fastfood chain. So low, not worth it your energy and time. No challenge and growth.

Maxicare: Under agency

Work is okay, but.. 1. No regularization contract since we are under agency 2. They do not care if the agency is not paying the government contributions of their employees; they will never help you 3. Salary is always late!

I learned a lot to maxicare and it helps me to grow in my field

Maxicare gives me a lot of idea in the field of HMO which is help to grow and understand the care and assistance for the customer. Also i adopt their culture of being flexible anytime.

Experience

Maxicare is one of the best company in the country. It has a very good culture and people. The system is very organized. They gave their employee importance and belongingness.

A work and life balance workplace

A typical day at work starts with reading and replying to emails, taking calls ( customer inquiries) and atttending to concerns. Running reports and evaluates which are to be handled first, coordinating with other departments and following up agents to meet deliverables. Conducting a short meeting with agents to raise any issues or concerns to avoid delays in work output. Problems arise when there are absences which is out of control and this has to be managed at once. Delegating tasks to others comes in, though there are some who are reluctant but there are too a number who are willing to lend a hand...that's teamwork in the first place. Problems sets in sometimes but working as a team addresses these kind of issues and these are commonly delay in processing of claims due to increase in the volume received per day, it is a joy that we hit our targets even in trying times as long as you work together as a team.

Excellent in benefits, salary, insurance

Salary, insurance and other benefits are all great. You can never have in other companies. Recommendable for all applicants. The facilities are also amazing, supervisors, managers and staff are all great and well mannered. Excellent choice to work at

Productive and Fun

I am productive in Maxicare and can able to do the things my job has to offer and can do everything I do and can function well as an individual in things I do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxicare Healthcare Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits