Max's Restaurant

Philippines457 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Competitive hous of work

Can communicate to different types of people ( guests and costumers) learning how to adjust the attitude towards different kinds of people same with the co-workers. Punctuality in this area of food service is very important.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Long hours standing

Stressfull job and the management is not humane. Only thinks about sales and profit. No concern to their people

When you applied to Maxs, they will tell you that there's no job opening on company owned stores and since you needed job, you will accept to be endorsed to franchise store. They have training bond good for 18months. They did not even bothered removing it during thr pandemic when we resigned. We resigned because we only worked for 3 days every week. How can we pay the bond. The franchisee have no heart and just thjnk of the profit and sales. We don't have shuttle service despite the fact that they know that public transport has cut off and curfew is 5pm but we are operating until 6pm to customers. We will punched out at 7pm and we use to do long walk or ride a grab which will cost 600.

Pros

Tip 60 to 90 a day

Cons

Long hours, no shuttle service during pandemic

Very productive and kind of stressful

Fun to work with co workers but there is always comparison to newly hire employee and work description is far not related to your position assigned. Very perfectionist supervisor

Pros

Meal provided at low cost and salary deduction

Cons

Long hours of vacant time like 2-4 hrs of break

Competitive and Fast-paced

A nice place to work. Crews are approachable and friend. They take their job seriously and they are very responsible. They always smile and stays humble

Good

Good company behaviour challenging efforts, dedicated officials and mentors.. as part of company they are satisfied staff needs.. from 10 years i been working at maxs gruop of comany id really enjoyed all tje times duty

Very thankful for the opportunity.

I learn a lot although the schedule is hard for me to balance my time for my family. Still nice because i learn a lot of things especially taking initiative everytime. Im happy although the salary is not that high in provincial but because i met a lot of friends.

hard working

i love my job because may co-worker is feel family.. my experience is that i can say that is a great help on my way to another company. and i can show and prove my skill in the work i enter.

Productive but yet it's joyful job.

I enjoy this job a lot because of my willingness to have a work on that day, and this job is the kind of job that i can recommend to anybody that is willing.

To work in food in beverage in fun , i talk a lot customers and taking their orders.

Working in this kind of field is also motivate me to work hard , to work under pressure. You have to be patience regarding with some rude customers. that's all.

Work place culture

Team work Hindi masyadung na pra-practice .And promotion are not observe.Regularization of the company takes long period of years. Fortunately friendly society

achieving goals in life and motivation

iv been working as a waiter in maxs restaurant in iloilo city, philippines. i work at morning duty and i joined the best teams in this company. the management is very understanding and they doing a job very well as a leader. i enjoyed a lot of things specially at work everyday and they gave me inspiration to make the work more easy. the.being a human sometimes we make mistakes in a day of our work, its not easy for me to receive a complaints from the customers. but still i continue and set on my mind that its a part of a job and accept it all a trial in my life, im very happy that ive learn a lot from this company and i gain more knowledge and ability.

Productive and Fun workplace

i Learn a lot of things in this company. i started as a kitchen employee until i achieve to have my position as admin assistant/OIC for operations. Management help you to grow and give opportunities that you deserved. work culture is good i enjoy working with staff. there are time that your tired but still choosing to come to work because you love your job and people who always there to support you and always there to give you inspiration to be productive every day.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Very good owners

Has a lot of travel opportunities and training for employee development. Good compenben, per diem provided. Family oriented, has lots of employee engagement activities.

Overall is good.

People are nice and will welcome you like a family. I have learned a lot of thing from this company. This placed mold me to become a good cook. Thanks to this company.

Fun and enjoyable work place

To Create happiness-boosting traditions with your coworkers. Take a few minutes every day to get up and walk around. Make your workspace a place you enjoy being laugh Compliment someone every day. Check in with your colleagues and your network. Be appreciative.

Pros

Free lunch and coffee

Cons

Insurance, health care

fun and great team work

its fun and productive workplace, i love working with my colleuges and learn new things to improve myself. Only the hardest part of the job is long hours of work.

Pros

free food

Cons

Good server. Productive Honest Follow instructions Promote new products Push new promos Follow standard Teamwork Leadership Humble Sincere Propper endorsement

Pros

Without meals

fun workplace

i have learned so many things while I'm in the Max's Restaurant. The workplace there is so good and the management too they handle us well. The hardest part of the job is that you're going to stand for 8hrs to do your job well and if its full house but also I enjoyed working there because it sharpens my skills

Pros

free lunch depend on branch

Amazing management

My on the job training at Max's Restaurant are full of learnings and fun-filled. The management is amazing. Cheers to future max's trainee/practicumers.

Pros

Good Management

Cons

Long hours, No free meals

Fast food assembler in pantry station kitchen

Ive learned a lot of this company like how to make decision and manage the hardest part of the job, dont mind the problem instead think the possible solutions about it. I'll enjoy the company, for me this job is my second family, i also enjoy of serving to the people that makes me do great job to make them happy and satisfied, that their money worth to buy of Max's foods.

It's good to work at max's

It's always exciting to go to work everyday because there's always a challenge to us. The management was easy to work with and i always learnd new things in the restaurant.

Pros

Free lunch and with tip

Cons

8 hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max's Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits