Max's Restaurant

Philippines458 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

New challenges everyday, competitve

Well-manage company, employers are kind to everyone, salary on time, team management is good. My ability works very well and help grow more about good service.

Pros

Free meal, 2hours break

Cons

Average

Productive and workfun plan

Good Salary and tipMore knowledge how to handle customer complaints, food Server, Good team workSometimes Stressful to the customers also in Management but good benefits at all.

Fast paced

Fast paced, good for new graduates to apply. Best experience as kitchen crew. Good fellow team members. Low salary and more deduction. Low on manpower so that the food service is so slow.

Pros

Relaxed yet fast-paced environment

Cons

Low salary and more deductions

Very productive and kind of stressful

Fun to work with co workers but there is always comparison to newly hire employee and work description is far not related to your position assigned. Very perfectionist supervisor

Pros

Meal provided at low cost and salary deduction

Cons

Long hours of vacant time like 2-4 hrs of break

Productive and Very fun work environment

everyday is different, much work on weekends and holidays but it's fine. I learned how to carry trays with plates and some knowledge about the products. how to communicate at taking care of the guest so that you will recognize and give you extra. management is also very nice and friendly. they care about the employees. hospitality is very challenging and pressure, but you'll get used to it if that's your passion.most enjoyable part is drinking and chillin after a long day of work with my colleagues.

Pros

free food and drinks. just be friends with the kitchens staffs

Cons

nothing. salary is basic

very family orriented and efficient

its really good to work there, i maybe came back to them if they want me too,i always appreciate the time when i employed to thier company, i shoul wish to stay longer even at old age, i love max's restaurants

Pros

free meals

Cons

nothing

Customer service assistant

a good place to start as an employee. enjoying full time work, with benefits as well as the good hr nd staffs of the company. fast paced environment. good quality service. good ambiance for each restaurant.

Good company but needs to add more benefits to its employees especially the tenured

Frontliner for foodservice with the ability to professionally socialize and interact with customers. Some marketing skills showcased with new promos/products every month. Was also promoted from waiter to cashier so the company does eye loyalty but lacks sufficient compensation for its dedicated workers.

Very thankful for the opportunity.

I learn a lot although the schedule is hard for me to balance my time for my family. Still nice because i learn a lot of things especially taking initiative everytime. Im happy although the salary is not that high in provincial but because i met a lot of friends.

Fun and Exciting

The hardest part of my job is to completely understand and give the needs and wants of our customers, but the most enjoyable part is that you will be able to have a strong connection and communication with the guest.

Pros

Free lunch ONLY!

Cons

10 hours with 2 hours break.

My job summary

I work in max's restaurant for 12 hours duty in 1 day. I learned in 3 years in max's restaurant how to work not as individual but as a team. The hardest part of my job is we get a guest complain about my co-worker.

fun and great team work

its fun and productive workplace, i love working with my colleuges and learn new things to improve myself. Only the hardest part of the job is long hours of work.

Pros

free food

Cons

Working in max is a pleasure for me.

Working in max restaurant is a greatfull experience,you meet different kind of costumers you developed your self form them.and the employees of max its good.

Good customer service

I am all around in the place, sometimes I'm a Server, Kitchen staff. The enjoyable part of my job is to see the client I serve that they like the food and there smiles. Enjoy your work. Be patient and Be Responsible. Good Good Tiredness of co-worker See people smiles

Pros

free lunch, centralized team, good customer service.

Cons

10 hours of duty

Good server. Productive Honest Follow instructions Promote new products Push new promos Follow standard Teamwork Leadership Humble Sincere Propper endorsement

Pros

Without meals

fun workplace

i have learned so many things while I'm in the Max's Restaurant. The workplace there is so good and the management too they handle us well. The hardest part of the job is that you're going to stand for 8hrs to do your job well and if its full house but also I enjoyed working there because it sharpens my skills

Pros

free lunch depend on branch

Cons

A good experience for a new beguiner like me

All my workmates are very approachable fun to be with help and guides when i needed their help, Higher management helps us to improved our skills and learning...

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8hours

Cleaning areas where I am able to do the task immidiately

Clean areas, kitchen is so perfect, the products has its own taggings, the employees and management have a good services. Doing there responsibilities.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

8 hours duty and additional overtime pay

Amazing management

My on the job training at Max's Restaurant are full of learnings and fun-filled. The management is amazing. Cheers to future max's trainee/practicumers.

Pros

Good Management

Cons

Long hours, No free meals

It's good to work at max's

It's always exciting to go to work everyday because there's always a challenge to us. The management was easy to work with and i always learnd new things in the restaurant.

Pros

Free lunch and with tip

Cons

8 hour

Productive, The employees are fun to be with

The employees and management are fun to be with, but the salary is not enough. The people are toxic sometimes, they are not easy to be with, more on nagging and gossiping other employees.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max's Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits