Max's Restaurant

Max's Restaurant Management reviews

Philippines458 reviews

Clear

New challenges everyday, competitve

Well-manage company, employers are kind to everyone, salary on time, team management is good. My ability works very well and help grow more about good service.

Pros

Free meal, 2hours break

Cons

Average

Productive and workfun plan

Good Salary and tipMore knowledge how to handle customer complaints, food Server, Good team workSometimes Stressful to the customers also in Management but good benefits at all.

Productive and Very fun work environment

everyday is different, much work on weekends and holidays but it's fine. I learned how to carry trays with plates and some knowledge about the products. how to communicate at taking care of the guest so that you will recognize and give you extra. management is also very nice and friendly. they care about the employees. hospitality is very challenging and pressure, but you'll get used to it if that's your passion.most enjoyable part is drinking and chillin after a long day of work with my colleagues.

Pros

free food and drinks. just be friends with the kitchens staffs

Cons

nothing. salary is basic

Excellent

My past jobs served as a building block of what i am today. I am very greatfull for all the occurrences i had experienced from them. And i am willing to share everything ived learned.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Provincial rate

Management is worst among worst

provincial rate is not worthy of your exhaustion there. although co worker there are nice and dependable, still management are the worst you could ever find in any maxs branch

A productive workplace to excel knowledge and skills related in the industry

The hardest part of my job is to completely understand and give the needs and wants of our customers, but the most enjoyable part is that you will be able to have a strong connection and communication with the guest. The Management are really hands on when it comes to teaching their staffs in providing the set of standards to apply during duty hours to be able to give the best experience to the guest.

fun at work together with may staffs

fun even if is fast faced work. Management they need more communication to each other. the hardest part of the job is when you are in need of more waiters when the other is absent

Max's restaurant INTERN

I'm happy at there, employees are very friendly have their nice and willing to share knowledge to their interns. I great experienced i have with great employees and management.

achieving goals in life and motivation

iv been working as a waiter in maxs restaurant in iloilo city, philippines. i work at morning duty and i joined the best teams in this company. the management is very understanding and they doing a job very well as a leader. i enjoyed a lot of things specially at work everyday and they gave me inspiration to make the work more easy. the.being a human sometimes we make mistakes in a day of our work, its not easy for me to receive a complaints from the customers. but still i continue and set on my mind that its a part of a job and accept it all a trial in my life, im very happy that ive learn a lot from this company and i gain more knowledge and ability.

Productive and Fun workplace

i Learn a lot of things in this company. i started as a kitchen employee until i achieve to have my position as admin assistant/OIC for operations. Management help you to grow and give opportunities that you deserved. work culture is good i enjoy working with staff. there are time that your tired but still choosing to come to work because you love your job and people who always there to support you and always there to give you inspiration to be productive every day.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

good place to hang with friends

working at max"s restaurant helps me improve my self esteem because dealing with different people everyday seems very hard for me at first. management is great so is the crew, i have learned so much while working there and i can apply it anytime in my future jobs

Good

I have learned a lot since i was deployed here as ojt. The management are approachable and understanding. The flow of the guest are continues and its good for the company and for us waiters to earn more tip and feedback so we can have chance to be promotesd

fun workplace

i have learned so many things while I'm in the Max's Restaurant. The workplace there is so good and the management too they handle us well. The hardest part of the job is that you're going to stand for 8hrs to do your job well and if its full house but also I enjoyed working there because it sharpens my skills

Pros

free lunch depend on branch

Cons

A good experience for a new beguiner like me

All my workmates are very approachable fun to be with help and guides when i needed their help, Higher management helps us to improved our skills and learning...

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8hours

Cleaning areas where I am able to do the task immidiately

Clean areas, kitchen is so perfect, the products has its own taggings, the employees and management have a good services. Doing there responsibilities.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

8 hours duty and additional overtime pay

Amazing management

My on the job training at Max's Restaurant are full of learnings and fun-filled. The management is amazing. Cheers to future max's trainee/practicumers.

Pros

Good Management

Cons

Long hours, No free meals

fun and interesting

working at Max Restaurant is a fun and interesting it helps me to be more responsible and creative to push more about what else I can do to be creative in so many ways the people and management is also approachable

Pros

staff meal

Cons

overtime

a productive company and a understanding company to all employees

a typical day of my day is work are preparing back-ups, like mis-en-plus, i've learn many hings such how to cook a filipino dishes that make the guest keep coming. and the management is always positive and give courage to their co-workers. a team that is moving as one. hardest part of the job when peak hours usually. and most enjoyable is when we serve a quality food that's loved by the guest.

It's good to work at max's

It's always exciting to go to work everyday because there's always a challenge to us. The management was easy to work with and i always learnd new things in the restaurant.

Pros

Free lunch and with tip

Cons

8 hour

Productive, The employees are fun to be with

The employees and management are fun to be with, but the salary is not enough. The people are toxic sometimes, they are not easy to be with, more on nagging and gossiping other employees.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Low salary

Semi-fine dining restaurant with a great working environment

Max's restaurant is an ethnic Filipino restaurant. This is one of those well-known semi-fine dining restaurants in the Philippines. Max's is also known for providing excellent customer service.

Pros

Free lunches, Centralized tip, Employee discount, fair salary pay, great management

Cons

Long hours of work, flexibility of schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max's Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits