Max's Restaurant

Philippines458 reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

New challenges everyday, competitve

Well-manage company, employers are kind to everyone, salary on time, team management is good. My ability works very well and help grow more about good service.

Pros

Free meal, 2hours break

Cons

Average

Very productive and kind of stressful

Fun to work with co workers but there is always comparison to newly hire employee and work description is far not related to your position assigned. Very perfectionist supervisor

Pros

Meal provided at low cost and salary deduction

Cons

Long hours of vacant time like 2-4 hrs of break

productive and fun workplace

This company will provide you with a lot of knowledge and experience, and the people you work with, help you to be the best that you can be. Although I am not with this company anymore. I am very thankful.

very family orriented and efficient

its really good to work there, i maybe came back to them if they want me too,i always appreciate the time when i employed to thier company, i shoul wish to stay longer even at old age, i love max's restaurants

Pros

free meals

Cons

nothing

Good

Good company behaviour challenging efforts, dedicated officials and mentors.. as part of company they are satisfied staff needs.. from 10 years i been working at maxs gruop of comany id really enjoyed all tje times duty

Versatile

I have been part of Max's Restaurant, which is my first time working in a food-related company, I am eager to learn about their history, the process of running a good business and excellent service and as well as performing my task on how I can be trained and molded as an individual who will pursue in this kind of field.

Has a good training experience

Be practical and know all the department even you didn't assigned for that . Assured your past learning skills. Your kindness to costumers or guest should i say.

Competitive and fun experience

definitely the epitome of Philippine cuisine. Definitely a must try for all. ... I am very impressed on the mere hospitality of the staff and members of the restaurant. Their place was lively and vibrant

Excellent

My past jobs served as a building block of what i am today. I am very greatfull for all the occurrences i had experienced from them. And i am willing to share everything ived learned.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Provincial rate

I've learned how to be strong and calm at all times.

I have learned in my own techniques to be more efficient at work. So many reason to be thankful. I have shared my own knowledge to my co-employees at all times.

hard working

i love my job because may co-worker is feel family.. my experience is that i can say that is a great help on my way to another company. and i can show and prove my skill in the work i enter.

Productive and Fun Workplace

I enjoyed most of the time working at Max's restaurant. Unforgettable memories. Writing this brought a lot of nostalgia in me for a bit. Thanks Max's ;)

Excellent experice at maxs restaurant

I have a lot of experience at maxs restauarnt aside of a pantry personnel. I am also have an experience for 7 months as front of the house assistant. I encounter s different cstomer and the attitude of my workmate.

Work place culture

Team work Hindi masyadung na pra-practice .And promotion are not observe.Regularization of the company takes long period of years. Fortunately friendly society

Very good owners

Has a lot of travel opportunities and training for employee development. Good compenben, per diem provided. Family oriented, has lots of employee engagement activities.

good place to hang with friends

working at max"s restaurant helps me improve my self esteem because dealing with different people everyday seems very hard for me at first. management is great so is the crew, i have learned so much while working there and i can apply it anytime in my future jobs

Overall is good.

People are nice and will welcome you like a family. I have learned a lot of thing from this company. This placed mold me to become a good cook. Thanks to this company.

Good

I have learned a lot since i was deployed here as ojt. The management are approachable and understanding. The flow of the guest are continues and its good for the company and for us waiters to earn more tip and feedback so we can have chance to be promotesd

Good work environment

I have been working with this company for many years. I learned a lot especially how to manage time, how to deal with different people. I developed and enhanced my skills and knowledge.

Having a experience with a good company

I really appreciate my experience with the max restaurant of having an job even if a few month experience but i learned a lot more responsibility on my area ,because of that company i learned what is a standard and being professional worker.

Productive and Fun work place

Company offers continuous learnings and trainings. They will offer you not just a job but a career that can help you in achieving your goals in life. This company helps me grow, practice, improve and contribute my acquired knowledge and skills for the development of my profession.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max's Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Max's Restaurant in popular locations

• Max's Restaurant
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?