Max's Restaurant

Max's Restaurant Employee Reviews

Philippines458 reviews

Productive and workfun plan

Good Salary and tipMore knowledge how to handle customer complaints, food Server, Good team workSometimes Stressful to the customers also in Management but good benefits at all.

Competitive hous of work

Can communicate to different types of people ( guests and costumers) learning how to adjust the attitude towards different kinds of people same with the co-workers. Punctuality in this area of food service is very important.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Long hours standing

Productive and fun workplace, good workmates

As a waitress, you have to be always presentable. You have to know how to handle different types of people. You must have the heart in serving people to be able to serve the customers well.

Pros

Free lunch, tips, ot pay

Productive and Fun Workplace

It’s a fun and productive workplace! I enjoyed working and treating each other as family. It’s stressful at times but it’s worth it. Overall great experience.

Fast paced

Fast paced, good for new graduates to apply. Best experience as kitchen crew. Good fellow team members. Low salary and more deduction. Low on manpower so that the food service is so slow.

Pros

Relaxed yet fast-paced environment

Cons

Low salary and more deductions

Stressfull job and the management is not humane. Only thinks about sales and profit. No concern to their people

When you applied to Maxs, they will tell you that there's no job opening on company owned stores and since you needed job, you will accept to be endorsed to franchise store. They have training bond good for 18months. They did not even bothered removing it during thr pandemic when we resigned. We resigned because we only worked for 3 days every week. How can we pay the bond. The franchisee have no heart and just thjnk of the profit and sales. We don't have shuttle service despite the fact that they know that public transport has cut off and curfew is 5pm but we are operating until 6pm to customers. We will punched out at 7pm and we use to do long walk or ride a grab which will cost 600.

Pros

Tip 60 to 90 a day

Cons

Long hours, no shuttle service during pandemic

Very productive and kind of stressful

Fun to work with co workers but there is always comparison to newly hire employee and work description is far not related to your position assigned. Very perfectionist supervisor

Pros

Meal provided at low cost and salary deduction

Cons

Long hours of vacant time like 2-4 hrs of break

Competitive and Fast-paced

A nice place to work. Crews are approachable and friend. They take their job seriously and they are very responsible. They always smile and stays humble

Productive and Very fun work environment

everyday is different, much work on weekends and holidays but it's fine. I learned how to carry trays with plates and some knowledge about the products. how to communicate at taking care of the guest so that you will recognize and give you extra. management is also very nice and friendly. they care about the employees. hospitality is very challenging and pressure, but you'll get used to it if that's your passion.most enjoyable part is drinking and chillin after a long day of work with my colleagues.

Pros

free food and drinks. just be friends with the kitchens staffs

Cons

nothing. salary is basic

productive and fun workplace

This company will provide you with a lot of knowledge and experience, and the people you work with, help you to be the best that you can be. Although I am not with this company anymore. I am very thankful.

very family orriented and efficient

its really good to work there, i maybe came back to them if they want me too,i always appreciate the time when i employed to thier company, i shoul wish to stay longer even at old age, i love max's restaurants

Pros

free meals

Cons

nothing

Very Good

Will Recommend to my friends to work in Max’s Kitchen Inc. because the training and experience is great. Also I recommend it for Fine Dine Meeting because the Service and Food was Amazing.

Very nice experience and i having a more knowledge experience.

I’m the one who assist the guest welcoming before they enter, Getting there order, Serve them, and also take the bills of the guest, clean the area before we open and close the store.

Customer satisfaction is best part of being employee at maxs restaurant

In maxs restaurant we do it with love all our action so that our customer must feel our service from the heart, majority know that maxs restaurant is one of the most loved filipino restaurant in the philippines.

Max's Restaurant was a Very good company . working in max's restaurant Enhanced my ability to interact and socialize to the people .

working in max's restaurant Enhanced my ability to interact and socialize to the people . I learned many standards in serving a customers in a right way , by talking them with a good manners . also, I learned to be a party organizer that enhanced my speaking skills .

Good

Good company behaviour challenging efforts, dedicated officials and mentors.. as part of company they are satisfied staff needs.. from 10 years i been working at maxs gruop of comany id really enjoyed all tje times duty

Versatile

I have been part of Max's Restaurant, which is my first time working in a food-related company, I am eager to learn about their history, the process of running a good business and excellent service and as well as performing my task on how I can be trained and molded as an individual who will pursue in this kind of field.

Customer service assistant

a good place to start as an employee. enjoying full time work, with benefits as well as the good hr nd staffs of the company. fast paced environment. good quality service. good ambiance for each restaurant.

Good company but needs to add more benefits to its employees especially the tenured

Frontliner for foodservice with the ability to professionally socialize and interact with customers. Some marketing skills showcased with new promos/products every month. Was also promoted from waiter to cashier so the company does eye loyalty but lacks sufficient compensation for its dedicated workers.

Has a good training experience

Be practical and know all the department even you didn't assigned for that . Assured your past learning skills. Your kindness to costumers or guest should i say.

Competitive and fun experience

definitely the epitome of Philippine cuisine. Definitely a must try for all. ... I am very impressed on the mere hospitality of the staff and members of the restaurant. Their place was lively and vibrant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max's Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Max's Restaurant in popular locations

• Max's Restaurant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?