Matimco Inc.

Matimco Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews

I've learned more about accounting system

Five (5) days of work, Monday to Friday. Overtime is paid. Average salary offer. Every Wednesday has a company Chapel mass. Management is good, but you can encounter also a toxic Co - employee.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

An all around experience.

Good working place.specially for thpse who are fresh and experienced individual. Compensated well specially if you are a manager level. You will be expose on the overall businsess operations if you are agile enough to finiah the duties and responisbilities assigned to your position. Supportive management team and a good leadership shown among superiors (as far as sales team is concern).

Pros

Compensation Package for Manager Level and Up, Supportive management, Good leadership

Cons

Long Hours, No overtime pay for officer level and up, low compensation package for officer level and below.

Productive place and Very relaxing place to work.

*everyday i'm excited to go to work because i feel i'm bless another challenge to another client.I learned a lot of my company and also my other client but sometimes i feel sad because of the wrong manage of our stocks availability. because if we committed to our client we need to adjust at all times to prevent costumer complaint and to served better and client feel that they are special to us.i'm happy if my client satisfied to my service.

Productive ang work fun place

Good provider company by giving benefits on their employee, provide trainings, knowledge ang services to their employees, supportive management at co employees

A very religious workplace

It's a fun workplace with a very Religious owner and God Fearing CEO which helps motivates us to be more productive to our designated duties and responsibilities.

Pros

Free mobile loads, free rice, free coffee

Cons

No overtime fee

Great for entry level, can learn more. No growth for 3years and up employees

When I entered Matimco, I excel due to pressure. No life- work balance but it's bearable until the next two years. No growth, when you reach three years. Work becomes usual.

Productive and elegant work place

Matimco inc.is a wood supplier company they have a different wood product.likes wood flooring.wood doors.wood framing.cabinet wood door.wood decking and wood mouldings.matimco is also a first company that produced double vacum treated wood.

Pros

W/allowance

Cons

8hrs

for me.. it's okay.. i feel alone there hahaha

prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry check source documents for accuracy verify data and correct data where necessary obtain further information for incomplete documents update data and delete unnecessary files combine and rearrange data from source documents where required

old job culture and no life work balance

even asking to work from home, and asking to much output against a low salary, has an old culture that you should always please your boss, management has no plans on developing or uplifting their employee

Pros

Cons

long hours w/o OT

Productive workplace.

It was fulfilling and i have learned my skill in this company. I have been here since 2014 and all i can say is it was a good and well establish company. But i have a bit problem with the management due to my employment status. The hardest part of my job is being flexible. I mean i do the duties of my co-employees whoever is not around. The most enjoyable part of my job is being with my co-department employee. I can say we work as a team.

Company situation

The company promised to give a work conducive environment. The workload gets to bulk up as time goes on. That is just perfectly fine to go an extra mile. But it eventually became a habit and soon compulsory. People became demanding and no encouragement was given except more responsibilities. All in all, company has given me enough experience to face more challenges in life.

Fun and enjoyable experience

Good experience and I learned a lot especially in supply chain . My colleagues also helped me a lot so I can learn the process immediately. Overall I love it.

Productive learning

It was my first job and I can say that it is very much appreciated that I was able to experience working with the company. The company taught me a lot of things which I was able to use in my career.

people oriented company

A family oriented company who values employees growth personally and financially, a very religious company and supportive management and co workers

productive and fun workplace

Have lots of friends & very nice people to work with. Gain lots of inputs with knowledgeable managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Matimco Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits