Masaito Development Corporation

Masaito Development Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

they give high commision rates

friendly staff easy to sell projects. A good training ground. a good startup for those who are newly graduated. A lucrative job especially if you sell units regularly

Great for someone whose looking for job experience

Please be more concerned of your employees. Many vouchers. Long hours of work but underpaid. Some employees have bad attitudes, some are nice. Culture is toxic. This company is great for someone who is looking for experience. Good only for architects and engineers. No CPAs. Competition is high. People are dragging each other down.

Pros

good for newly graduate students first experience

Cons

long hours, poor management style, toxic culture

Management needs to change

I was forced to resign because the boss heard rumors about my work which had no proof eventhough they already checked the CCTV. As a formal exit I still rendered service although I did not deserve their unfair treatment.

Setting up a new Workplace for employees

it was fun, exciting and challenge when setting up around 20 computer sets in one room and placing network cable each computer. we did great and simple style.

Work Related and Management Style

The culture is quite different, no teamwork, anyone can approach the president , if something went wrong, you will be judge accordingly no investigation at all, if the president did not like you, you will be fired right away no matter how diligent you are. Not recommended to anyone. POOR management style.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Pressure

I became an intern for Masaito and surprisingly, the employees there are all hardworking and they are also great people. But I don't think they deserve the kind of treatment from the management that they are receiving. Because their boss is too harsh and they lack people especially in the HR department, because of that, the employees working on the HR dept. suffers from work overload, stress, and fatigue. When I was still an intern there, I am also assigned in handling employees' complaints, their major complain is their salary which is always not enough or not given to them fully.

Lucky to have a stable manager.

I am very lucky to have a very accommodating manager. Although the work load can be too much because we are under staff due to frequent resignation by other engineers, still my over all tenure in Masaito was good.

Pros

stable manager

Cons

understaff

On my first day of work I'm very excited because its another experience as a civil engineer and I meet new friends and co-employee. I've learned new job/work as an engineer. I encounter many problems at my work but I faced it and solved many problems at work especially those units need to turnover at Property Management Office (PMO). The management of the company is not quietly good because of politics. I enjoy my first project at the company even I encountered many problems because I still managed the project.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Complete Benifets

Fun workplace

I haf to work with this company before bec. I just want to help my mom for financial while im studying. It's good to interact with others, you can become a successful salesman here

Awesome Company

The very first company who accepted me as a cadet engineer and molded me to be a strong and fierce professional i am today. A good place to start your career.

We have good working environment

Tired at the end of the day due to the volume of work. I have learned that patience is really a virtue. The management is very supportive. We have a good working environment. The hardest part of the job is when we processed various payables for contractors and brokers. We worked long hours just to meet our deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see our contractors and brokers happy to receive their checks.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

We work long hours

Okay

It is a promising Company but needs to improve more when it comes to employee trainings,benefits and compensation especially for the rank and file employees to address their attrition rate.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Attrition

Processing of permits and licensing documents

Task assign is more on documenting legal documents prior to requirements of loan take out. Dec 2010 - Sep 2013 (2 years 9 months ) Land Acquisition Assistant Masaito Development Corporation | National Capital Reg, Philippines Monthly Salary PHP 20,000 1. Process compliance of Pag-ibig land and housing loan appraisal 2. Process compliance of Building Permit 3. Process compliance of Certificate of Occupancy Permit 4. Assist site, house, building inspection 5. Secure and follow-up government licenses 6. Secure requirements of buyers pagibig and bank loan 7. Assist department head with land acquistion targets and requirements 8. Coordinate meetings and concern of landowner, buyer, technical, department head 9. Report with department head from time to time 10. Monitor documentation of pagibig, building permit, certificate of occupancy, land acquisition 11. Update status report of permit and pag-ibig compliances

Pros

travel expense, load and meal allowances

Cons

healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masaito Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Masaito Development Corporation Reviews by Location

• Masaito Development Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?