Mary Grace Foods

Mary Grace Foods Employee Reviews for Baker

Found 1 review matching the search
Salary / Benefits
i take it as everyday is a challenge but fun to work with, sometimes we have light moments but most of the time are heavy especially during peak season, for me the hardest part of my job is to take over the bakery operations when my manager is on vacation or when she studied abroad but it is also the most enjoyable, because you learned a lot and when the operation is successful, no late delivery, no complaints, and you fulfill all projections or orders from store, our hard work is worth it though tired but happy. When it comes to my co-workers, not anybody you can please right, there some who are kind and true to you but there are also some that they are only good to you when you're there but when you're gone bad (backstabbers). There management was good, though there are some lack in other aspect of management like when it comes to give recognition to those very good or working smart employees, be fair when it comes to salary it must be based on the ability of the employee and the kind of work or positions, but because i love them & my work i set aside the negativity and look forward with positive attitude because this company teach me a lot of things, this is where i grow as a person, employee, a friend, a leader, a daughter and as a wife. In this company i find HOME, FAMILY and FAITH with HEART.
Pros
We have free lunch, sometimes snacks are provided even dinner, and sometimes unexpected treat from the owner.
Cons
Long hours of work during peak season and when needed but it is ok because we are in operations.