Mary Grace Foods

Mary Grace Foods Employee Reviews in ParaƱaque

Salary / Benefits
Mary Grace gave me some trainings just to improve my skills and additional knowledge. Mary Grace taught me to be strong, to have self confidence. Paractice and improve my poeple handling. Teach me how to solve or analyze guest complaint. How to study par stocks
Salary / Benefits
No solid line of management, you dont know who you work for. Faulty salary computation EVERY CUT OFF. HR is slow to act upon telling the your salary is not computed correctly.
Salary / Benefits
Food in Cafe cakes and bread The owner is nice. They help their employee. Whel learn inside the job place. They are not pranchised. Family business
Salary / Benefits
streesful industry. the managment is not good. They only care about the job not thinking the health of their people. They always making things so complicated. Its hard for them to appreciate the things that made by their staff
Salary / Benefits
the Company is a religious company. Overtime is paid. office duty is required in peak season. regular hours of duty. there is a department outing only.
Pros
free coffee, cake for birthday celebrant
Cons
office duty in peak season
Salary / Benefits
i take it as everyday is a challenge but fun to work with, sometimes we have light moments but most of the time are heavy especially during peak season, for me the hardest part of my job is to take over the bakery operations when my manager is on vacation or when she studied abroad but it is also the most enjoyable, because you learned a lot and when the operation is successful, no late delivery, no complaints, and you fulfill all projections or orders from store, our hard work is worth it though tired but happy. When it comes to my co-workers, not anybody you can please right, there some who are kind and true to you but there are also some that they are only good to you when you're there but when you're gone bad (backstabbers). There management was good, though there are some lack in other aspect of management like when it comes to give recognition to those very good or working smart employees, be fair when it comes to salary it must be based on the ability of the employee and the kind of work or positions, but because i love them & my work i set aside the negativity and look forward with positive attitude because this company teach me a lot of things, this is where i grow as a person, employee, a friend, a leader, a daughter and as a wife. In this company i find HOME, FAMILY and FAITH with HEART.
Pros
We have free lunch, sometimes snacks are provided even dinner, and sometimes unexpected treat from the owner.
Cons
Long hours of work during peak season and when needed but it is ok because we are in operations.
Salary / Benefits
I work 8hrs a day, i've learn to be more closer to GOD. the owner is very kind they are catholics, management team represents Teamwork and a Good example. Emplyees are always happy to serve. We are the ambassadors. For me there is no hard part of the job when you love what you do.