Mary Grace Foods
Mary Grace Foods Employee Review

Mary grace cafe

June 21, 2016
I work 8hrs a day, i've learn to be more closer to GOD. the owner is very kind they are catholics, management team represents Teamwork and a Good example. Emplyees are always happy to serve. We are the ambassadors. For me there is no hard part of the job when you love what you do.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Cons
June 21, 2016
Same role
Dining Supervisor (Current Employee) - Manila
I work 8hrs a day, i learn to be more Closer to God. Management team displays teamwork intelligence and being God centered a good example to our employees. I love working to my co-employees its a happy environment, hardest part of the job is when you encounter rude guests and you still need to be professional. :)
January 9, 2021
Same location
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) - ParaƱaque
No solid line of management, you dont know who you work for. Faulty salary computation EVERY CUT OFF. HR is slow to act upon telling the your salary is not computed correctly.
May 16, 2020
Same location
Kitchen Supervisor/Cook (Current Employee) - ParaƱaque
Mary Grace gave me some trainings just to improve my skills and additional knowledge. Mary Grace taught me to be strong, to have self confidence. Paractice and improve my poeple handling. Teach me how to solve or analyze guest complaint. How to study par stocks