Marriott International

Marriott International Employee Reviews

Philippines96 reviews

Found 96 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,914 reviews

Productive ,fun

Workimg at Marriott hotel is great. they put their people first ,they empowere their associates. Giving unforgettable experience for the guest pursuing of excellence, embracing change and with integrity to serve the world.

Pros

Work and life balance, health and other benifits.

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

This company is very nice .i really expect a heavy duty job but this company has standard and protocol's and fun environment so everything makes so light.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

ideal for people who wants to challenge their versatility, pushing their abilities to different heights.

One of the Best experiences of my working career.Very demanding work environment, would love to do it again for another 10 years if i'm still in my prime years.

Pros

Unlimited opportunities, learning and trainings. Best for people who never gets tired of trying new things.

Cons

Personal Life has to take a back seat.

exiciting, energise, and enjoy to do the task

working on this fivestar hotel for me its really big help, it makes me more disciplined, friendly to both guests and workmates, i became more hospitable specially to my guest, and I've realised here how much important is to do good and treat our guest with respect and dedication to perform my tallents and skills for the benefits of my guest and colegue. Marriott hotel is my foundation of my career.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

long hours of duty

Grandballroom

The bigest ballroom un the Philippines thats called Marriott grand ballroom or mgb helpful workers and you encounter the different types of nationality

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Over time

Fair treatment, Work and Life balance for employees

had fun working with Marriott before as they develop and value each individuals and most importantly they don’t discriminate new hire employees. Putting people first and embrace the culture of respect and equality

They took care of us like a family

they took care of us like a family, with good healthcare provider, a plane ticket going home and coming back after you completed 2 years, and a paid one month vacation.

Pros

free accommodation, transpo, and work food

Cons

a little salary

Nice workplace and nice people.

I can't really say much since I was an intern for my practicum but, the experience is really nice and working there gave me a good learning experience.

High-end standard when it comes to customer service

Very well 5 star hotel , but when it's comes the management it's liltle toxic when it comes to work of regular and casuals employee . Casuals is the one who working hard while other not.

Fun colleagues

Overall a fun workplace to develop my skills as a student. My chefs know when to have fun and when to be serious about work and life in general. 10/10 would recommend.

Very Nice company to work. Just notice your hardworking loyal associates. (Promotion)

I enjoyed working at Marriott. Benefits 👍👍 two thumbs up. No Promotion for those loyal and hardworking associates (sad). You have to apply for the position and most of the new hires are the one who were given the chance.

La empresa marriott buena opciones de superaracion personal muy buenas capacitaciones en todo los campos sea en cocina .y en otros Puesto .

Pros

Si

Cons

Si

Good Company

i can say enough great things about this company! I have never worked for a company where the ENTIRE admin team was supportive and always there to help. It is fast paced and there is always things to do which makes the day go by fast. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Room attendant

Housekepping Duties and responsibilities Knock the door 3 times/5 second interval Open the curtain and window Collect tha garbage Stripping and bedding

Good

Good service charge Good training Nice culture International service experience Good management Good GM Good executive chef Good F&B manager Nice company to work with

Be part of them

Marriott Hotel is the best company. You can enjoy every moment of your life while your working there. The food standard, food hygiene and sanitation is very consistent.

Good Company

Fair Job opportunity Quality of service and product are of the highest standard Working environment is fine Food safety is implemented to the highest level

Good

Good for an entry level because people can learn a lot of culinary skills and knowledge. The drawback is the long working hours. We work for 14-15 hiyrs a day and the salary is very low.

Productive & Fun workplace

A hotel environment where in you can learn a lot of things. They provide a work/ life balance in our schedule. The management annually give us recreational activities in which we relax and get to socialize with other employees.

Amazing Hotel

Having our hotel familiarization at Marriot Hotel was an amazing experience. Learning about its history and architecture was very inspiring. Being familiar with their rooms and how comfy it is was overwhelming because just ro be inside Marriot is and will always be a great priviledge.

Im happy to work here

This is when i under go on the job training..the management and the staff teached me well.and i learned a lots and i applied it in my skilled ..i really want to work again here if have chances

Pros

Free food

Cons

8hours plus over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits