Marriott International, Inc.
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines92 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The bigest ballroom un the Philippines thats called Marriott grand ballroom or mgb helpful workers and you encounter the different types of nationality
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
had fun working with Marriott before as they develop and value each individuals and most importantly they don’t discriminate new hire employees. Putting people first and embrace the culture of respect and equality
Salary / Benefits
they took care of us like a family, with good healthcare provider, a plane ticket going home and coming back after you completed 2 years, and a paid one month vacation.
Pros
free accommodation, transpo, and work food
Cons
a little salary
Salary / Benefits
I can't really say much since I was an intern for my practicum but, the experience is really nice and working there gave me a good learning experience.
Salary / Benefits
Very well 5 star hotel , but when it's comes the management it's liltle toxic when it comes to work of regular and casuals employee . Casuals is the one who working hard while other not.
Salary / Benefits
Overall a fun workplace to develop my skills as a student. My chefs know when to have fun and when to be serious about work and life in general. 10/10 would recommend.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at Marriott. Benefits 👍👍 two thumbs up. No Promotion for those loyal and hardworking associates (sad). You have to apply for the position and most of the new hires are the one who were given the chance.
Salary / Benefits
La empresa marriott buena opciones de superaracion personal muy buenas capacitaciones en todo los campos sea en cocina .y en otros Puesto .
Pros
Si
Cons
Si
Salary / Benefits
i can say enough great things about this company! I have never worked for a company where the ENTIRE admin team was supportive and always there to help. It is fast paced and there is always things to do which makes the day go by fast. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Salary / Benefits
Housekepping Duties and responsibilities Knock the door 3 times/5 second interval Open the curtain and window Collect tha garbage Stripping and bedding
Salary / Benefits
Good service charge Good training Nice culture International service experience Good management Good GM Good executive chef Good F&B manager Nice company to work with
Salary / Benefits
Marriott Hotel is the best company. You can enjoy every moment of your life while your working there. The food standard, food hygiene and sanitation is very consistent.
Salary / Benefits
Fair Job opportunity Quality of service and product are of the highest standard Working environment is fine Food safety is implemented to the highest level
Salary / Benefits
Good for an entry level because people can learn a lot of culinary skills and knowledge. The drawback is the long working hours. We work for 14-15 hiyrs a day and the salary is very low.
Salary / Benefits
A hotel environment where in you can learn a lot of things. They provide a work/ life balance in our schedule. The management annually give us recreational activities in which we relax and get to socialize with other employees.
Salary / Benefits
Having our hotel familiarization at Marriot Hotel was an amazing experience. Learning about its history and architecture was very inspiring. Being familiar with their rooms and how comfy it is was overwhelming because just ro be inside Marriot is and will always be a great priviledge.
Salary / Benefits
This is when i under go on the job training..the management and the staff teached me well.and i learned a lots and i applied it in my skilled ..i really want to work again here if have chances
Pros
Free food
Cons
8hours plus over time
Salary / Benefits
The Marketing Communications team really pushed me to become the best version of myself and I was very determined to finish and do good in all the tasks that I was given.
Salary / Benefits
a good company and a fun place to work with. They support you in every aspect and ensure give you all the trainings needed to be efficient and effective in your job
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours at times
Salary / Benefits
the co workers is very friendly, fast paced invironment and i like the ambiance of the working area. i learned so many new things in kithen in my internship days in marriott
Salary / Benefits
I have learned so much in this Company I have never experience such work but I have learned so much in this Job. Specific to general . Positive and negative. But both are essential. It was a noce experience working here its hard but I've learned more about being a harworking person.
Pros
Free lunch Good experience Nice Supervisor
Cons
Long hours sometimes extended but no payment